View Other Details
Passionate about animals? You will love our African Wildlife Orphanage in Zimbabwe. Established in 1973, it is one of the oldest and largest wildlife sanctuaries in Africa. It is family-owned and provides attentive care for hundreds of animals each year.
The hands-on support of international volunteers is the lifeline of this program. From feeding big cats to nursing baby animals, you won’t get bored with this program.
- Work closely with injured, native African wildlife species
- Conduct field surveys in the nearby National Parks and protected areas
- Connect with new friends and the lovely family that runs the program
- Educate local schoolchildren on the importance of wildlife conservation
- Visiting Victoria Falls on a free weekend is a must! Easily organized by our local team.