Passionate about animals? You will love our African Wildlife Orphanage in Zimbabwe. Established in 1973, it is one of the oldest and largest wildlife sanctuaries in Africa. It is family-owned and provides attentive care for hundreds of animals each year.
The hands-on support of international volunteers is the lifeline of this program. From feeding big cats to nursing baby animals, you won’t get bored with this program.
- Work closely with injured, native African wildlife species
- Conduct field surveys in the nearby National Parks and protected areas
- Connect with new friends and the lovely family that runs the program
- Educate local schoolchildren on the importance of wildlife conservation
- Visiting Victoria Falls on a free weekend is a must! Easily organized by our local team.