COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, GoEco has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily and may be offering flexible booking options as well. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Volunteer in Zimbabwe and see how you can make a difference! GoEco's signature Zimbabwe program takes place in one of the most well-respected wildlife rescue and rehabilitation centers in all of Africa. This family-owned program has been voted GoEco's number one program for two years in a row, based on positive volunteer feedback! Volunteers will work with a wide array of injured, African wildlife.
- Work closely with injured, native African wildlife species
- Ethical wildlife interactions and volunteer tasks
- Connect with new friends and the lovely family that runs the program
- Educate local schoolchildren on the importance of wildlife conservation
- Take a trip to the nearby Victoria Falls
Join GoEco's top-rated wildlife conservation program! This family-run orphanage has rescued various African animals. Assist them in providing care for those that cannot be released into the wild and assist with releases whenever possible.