Zimbabwe is a remarkable country, from its immensely diverse landscapes to its plethora of African wildlife. With bright msasa trees that look like fire, to chilled out towns, green mountains and rivers - in Zimbabwe you can experience national parks alive with the African Big 5, discover World Heritage–listed archaeological sites, and visit one of the natural wonders of the world - Victoria Falls.
Join Kaya as a volunteer in Zimbabwe and have direct involvement in lion rehabilitation, wildlife orphanage volunteering, or wildlife conservation research. Alongside wildlife projects, Kaya Responsible Travel also offer a medical support and health awareness placement based in Antelope Park.
- Volunteer in wildlife conservation and assist on predator monitoring, elephant and giraffe, and overall wildlife preservation and habitat conservation initiatives
- Gain first-hand experience of wildlife rescue, rehabilitation and release in one of Africa’s oldest wildlife sanctuaries
- Volunteer on a world-first lion breeding and rehabilitation project, supported by leading ecologists in the field
- Join a project as a healthcare volunteer and participate in medical support and health awareness
- Travel the enchanting country of Zimbabwe in your free time, and visit such places as Hwange National Park, Victoria Falls, or World Heritage-listed Khami Ruins