The team behind this family-run project has created a friendly atmosphere, making sure everybody feels welcome – whether they’re on four legs or two.
One of Africa’s oldest and most respected wildlife sanctuaries, it’s been a refuge for animals for over forty years. Today, it’s home to large populations of lions, leopards, monkeys, antelope, hyena and other animals who can no longer survive in the wild.
As a volunteer here, you’ll help to feed, exercise and care for the animals who live here. In the project’s animal clinic, you’ll also work with experienced vets to look after injured and sick animals. Through the project’s Epic Kids program, you’ll have the chance to meet local Zimbabwean children and educate the next generation about the importance of caring for wildlife.
As well as conservation work, you’ll also get to explore Zimbabwe’s natural beauty, including a trip to the largest waterfall in the world, Victoria Falls.
- Live and work inside one of Africa’s most established wildlife centres.
- Large lion and leopard populations - see large carnivores up close.
- Wide variety of experiences - including animal care, vet work, community education, research and more.
- Explore Zimbabwe - experience the country's amazing natural ecosystems.
- Make a lasting difference to the lives of vulnerable animals.