Business and Professional skills work placement

the old lady holding a flowers
the old lady holding a flowers

Tiritose is an organisation that organises international programmes for overseas students to come to Zimbabwe and explore the country for fun and/or learning purposes. We welcome you from the time you get off the plane, arrange your accommodation, entertainment and help you achieve your trip goals. For MBA students or recent graduates, we have come up with 3 placement programmes that you can participate in, either as part of your study programme or for work experience. We work with some of the best organisations in the country to make sure that when students come to Zimbabwe for MBA work placements they get the best work experience that will make a firm foundation for their careers. This programme will match your field of study to MBA placements available here in Zimbabwe.

Visit our website to learn more!

Placement Options:
- Orphanage Administration
- MicroFinance
- Self-Placement

• Full experience of a developing economy work life

Looks like there aren't any reviews yet for this program.  Leave a Review
Katie

Take on Harare with the Tiritose Trust

Harare may not be the first gap year destination on your mind, but I have been blown away during my time here. It is a beautiful country, with the best climate I’ve experienced yet and the friendliest people. I was welcomed into a local Zimbabwean company for a month as I worked on the launch of an airline. I even extended my flights to stay longer as I was given the opportunity to work on a women’s health project. From visiting the Victoria Falls, to volunteering at a children’s home, to befriending some wonderful people, to seeing the Big Five up close, to my weekly attendance at an African Dance fitness class to fully immersing myself into Harare nightlife, I would recommend this experience to anyone. It has been such a fantastic start to my gap year adventure and a trip I will remember for years to come.

More organised team excursions - but this would obviously be easier with more volunteers / interns. I appreciate two is a small number!