Announcing $12,000 in Scholarships for First Time Travelers!
Working abroad in Argentina during your gap year is your chance to explore the country and get to know the amazing city of Buenos Aires. Add international experience to your resume and have some incredible adventures along the way.
- Citizens of the US, Canada, UK, Ireland (most EU citizens qualify as well)
- Ages 18-30
**Due to visa regulations we cannot make exceptions to these requirements. These are put in place by the Argentinian government.
Program at a Glance:
- Live in Buenos Aires for up to three months with an option to extend
- Work part-time in a hostel in exchange for free accommodation
- Explore Argentina in your free time
- Pre-departure and in-country support during your program
- Flexible start dates and job opportunities year round
Program Fee: USD $1000.00
- 3 months of international medical insurance included
- Airport pickup
- Accommodation included
- Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your time abroad
- Job placement before arrival in Argentina