View Other Details
Semester Program: $12,300 AUD flat rate per semester
Short Term Program: $3075AUD (1 unit of study), $6150AUD (2 units of study)
OTHER FEES (2021 rates)
Mandatory Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC): $330AUD for 6 months, $609AUD for 12 months
Take advantage of your chance to live and learn in one of the most beautiful and liveable cities in the world—Sydney! Enjoy Sydney’s comfortable climate (warm summers and mild winters), 100+ beaches (think: Bondi, Manly, and Coogee), and iconic spots around the city (the Rocks, Harbour Bridge, and the Royal Botanical Gardens).
The University of Sydney was founded in 1850, is Australia’s first university and one of the original members of the prestigious Sandstones (similar to the United States’ Ivy League). The energetic, diverse campus sits on the edge of the hustle and bustle of daily city life, close to the incredible natural beauty of Australia’s varied landscape and has a wealth of cultural and social opportunities.
Join us and find out why we’re Australia’s favourite option!
- Students with high school (secondary school) qualification but no host University
- Students in the first year of university who are yet to complete any tertiary-level study
- Quality education – ranked 2nd in Australia and 38th in world (QS World University Rankings 2022)
- Ideal campus - located close to city centre and beaches in the 5th safest city in the world (Safe Cities Index 2019)
- Flexible academic offerings - Choose from over 170 subjects spanning 16 Faculties and Schools, including Arts, Social Sciences, Business, Education, Music, Engineering & IT, and Science
- Thriving campus culture – 250+ clubs and societies, MATES mentor program to meet other Aussies, social activities and ongoing guidance from you're own USYD adviser
- Care and guidance throughout entire program from your own USYD adviser