This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Intro Travel.
Oz Intro - Work & Travel in Australia

Oz Intro - Work & Travel in Australia

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Intro Travel.

Amazing Experiences + Go as part of a group + Work & Travel around Oz + Request your FREE brochure today!

Oz Intro is the perfect way to start your Gap Year in Oz!

Winner of the 'Best Tour in NSW' award 2 years running, Oz Intro includes everything you need to work and travel in Oz.

We'll take care of all the important things, like applying for your visa and opening an Aussie Bank Account for you, so you can relax and enjoy your experience. We'll pick you up from the airport when you land in Sydney and will sort out your 8 nights accommodation. And we'll even help you find a job!

Plus you'll have some unforgettable experiences as you go jet boating on Sydney Harbour, experience the world famous Bondi Beach, road trip north and learn to surf, go sand boarding, dolphin spotting, hang out with wild kangaroos and have a spectacular farewell dinner up Sydney Tower and much more. All with a Group Leader from the moment you step off the plane and an instant group of friends.

• Learn To Surf
SIM Card
12 months ‘Oz Jobs’ Membership
Unlimited Job finding assistance
24/7 Help & Support in Australia
Help with all onward travel after Oz Intro.

Excludes: Flights & Travel Insurance

Bryce
Haymarket

Ultimate Oz

Ultimate oz was great they helped me out with everything I needed in Australia! Base camp was a blast. My favourite part of the tour was riding down a sandboard on the sand dunes. Unfortunately I didn’t get to meet the famous Josie the kangaroo as she passed away but there’s a new baby kangaroo there which is sweet! I would definitely recommend Ultimate Oz to get you started in Australia as it’s a busy and confusing country!

Better food, better value.

Christina
Glasgow

What a week!!

I had heard great things about OzIntro and it certainly didn't disappoint! Maisie is a fantastic, bubbly team leader who gets the whole group involved and makes you feel very welcome. My favourite part of the week has got to be the Silent Disco we all went to, all the OzIntro staff came along and make it a fantastic night of fun and crazy dancing! The rest of the week was filled with laughs, activities and also helpful tips for working/living in Oz. Maisie went above and beyond to ensure we all had a fantastic week! Thanks

Bradley
Lydney

Best Week Ever!

Maisie aka Mayonnaise was the best group leader ever... Been on trips before and always felt quite distant with them but me and Mayonnaise clicked! She's full of banter but can also be there for you if you're feeling down! Not only that she helped me and my group so much even the little thing she knew the answer to striaght away! Would highly recommend Maisie and wish to keep in contact for a long time! You is da best mayonnaise

Shaun
Leicester, U.K.

Oz Intro

Everyday was different but brilliant & managed to tick many things off my bucket list in the first week I was Down Under. My favourite day was possibly the Friday, I knew we was going to the blue mountains but a surprise stop over at the wildlife park was ace, not to mention the local guide we had that day, very informative. Every other day we had something great going on including surfing one day to a bar crawl one night & bondi beach and a BBQ on another, never bored. Our group leader was brilliant too in getting us involved in everything. Although I was only in Australia for a 3 week holiday, the programme was really helpful in what I wanted to do for my gap year next year when I go travelling. Made some great friends in this & will recommend.

Honestly perfect, can't think of anything else to be improved.

Jamie
sydney

Best week ever

I've had the best week ever! All the activities during the week were amazing, my best days were surfing on tuesday and the party bus on saturday. Dave the tour guide is such a nice guy and has helped me out a lot during the week. I've met so many new friends and am now travelling up the east coast with them. Definitely do this tour its amazing!!!

Laura

BEES KNEES!!!

Oz intro is great for setting you up for the year! They help you with everything you need to know! Set you up with visas, bank accounts, tax numbers etc so everything is sorted when you get here.
The leaders are so good and have great banter! The group was so fun and you do great stuff everyday
The travel talks were especially so good and they talk you the way through every place and what to expect and things to do. Everything was sorted for our east coast trip and if there was any issues oz intro were always available to help and sort anything out!
The nights out are hilarious especially fancy dress and the final group dinner buffet over looking all of Sydney is great.
If you're nervous about coming out on your own or just want great advice and an amazing first week oz intro is the one!!

N/A

Gemma
Sydney

Best way to start my oz experience

Best way to start your week in Oz, enjoyed every activity we did. They were so helpful and to know that you have the help here for the whole year is great. Fave day was probably the jet boat on the monday. Best views, loved it.

Roya

BEST WEEK EVER!!!

OZ Intro was a great way to start my trip in Australia. From meeting us at the airport to our farewell dinner up the tower, all the leaders were there to support us and help us along the way. They were great at helping plan my east coast trip and gave us so much information and we could always ring them at any point along the way!
We did so much in one week that it felt much longer, my favourite thing was the jet boat, blue mountains and the party bus. I had so much fun along the way, met some great friends and know I always have support from OZ Intro :)

Andrew
Derby UK

Simply the BEST possible way to start your overseas adventure.

OzIntro is basically the best way to start your trip in Australia, Everything organised for you, everything explained and the best way to meet new friends. I met friends for life and had the time of my life. The staff at OzIntro go out of their way to make sure you have the best week possible. They even help out with all your onward travel so you have no worries. Loved it!!

Who said no trip is perfect?

Ryan
Sydney, Australia

Perfect way to start Australia!!

My first week in Australia was amazing thanks to Ozintro! Met great people, did great things and had amazing nights out! If you get to go to the Blue Mountains and have Smokey as your Tour Guide, that will make it worth it in itself..WHAT A LEGEND, Real life Crocodile Dundee.

As well as the first week, Ozintro also helps you throughout your time in Australia, be it searching for work or getting your Tax back...They'll help you out!

100% Recommend it for anyone thinking of coming to Australia on a Working Holiday Visa!

Sally
Cardiff University

Great!

Great first week in Sydney - plenty of fun activities and plenty to see. Really enjoyed the jetboating and the day trip to the Blue Mountains.

Sorted out all the boring (but necessary) stuff like Medicare and a Tax File Number so I didn't have to worry or stress out about it.

Lots of help sorting out my trip up the East Coast and given lots of helpful information about finding work.

Would definitely recommend to anyone!

David
Sydney Australia
Bournemouth University

Amazing Week, Amazing Group & Amazing People

Such a great week. Everyone at Ozintro was so helpful with things during the week and after the group. They helped me sort out a job after I had finished my travels. My group leader was tremendously helpful and the week was non stop laughs. The beach day was incredible and so was the blue mountains! 10 out of 10!

Joe
Sydney Australia

Do It Guys!

This week was amazing!
It's my second time doing Ozintro and I love it.
The group leader was great and very helpfull, I got on really well with the whole group and would advise anybody who's thinking of coming to Australia to book with Ozintro.

No improvement is needed! It's awesome!

Richard
Norwich, England

By far the best way to start my travels!!

I had an absolutely amazing time! throughout the whole week you do lots of different activities and get lots of help from all of the Ozintro group to plan your adventure after the week. I've made so many friends from my group and have received plenty of help with finding work. I would recommend everyone to start their travels with Ozintro!

Shannon
Scotland

ozzy ozzy ozzzzzzzzzzzy

It was the best week of my life. Really enjoyed all the days, but especially enjoyed the jet boat experience other than the water being cold. I especially like that the company is with you throughout the whole time you will be travelling, makes me feel safe and comfortable while travelling.

I don't think anything needs changed. We managed to see all the main tourist attractions within one week which is great!

Chelsea
Australia
Cardiff Metropolitan University

Best week to start off travelling!

Had such a good week! We did pretty much all the things you can do in Sydney, apart from the blue mountains tour due to bad weather.. but its been rearranged for another day. We had an amazing group of people and Dave was well informative and helpful. Thank you Ozintro for the best week!!! Lots of love xx

Shaun
London, England

WOW

What an amazing way to experience your first week in Oz! They really do cover everything from the boring stuff like work to getting all my travel stuff sorted. It was the best week of my life. Thanks

It can't get any better!!

Intro Travel operate amazing group tours in Australia, Thailand, Bali and Vietnam.

Perfect for solo or first-time travellers, our trips include advice and support before you go, an awesome Group Leader from the moment you arrive, an instant group of friends and an amazing itinerary