View Other Details
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hostel 24/7
- 8 Nights Accommodation
- All Transport
- Awesome Group Leader
- Help with Onward Travel
- City Orientation
- Jet Boating on Sydney Harbour
- Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Learn to Surf
- Port Stephens Overnight Trip
- Sand Boarding
- Hang Out With Kangaroos
- Bondi Beach & Coastal Walk
- BBQ, Beach Volleyball & Snorkelling
- Sydney Nightlife
Excludes: Flights & Travel Insurance
Winner of the 'Best Tour in Oceania' award 4 years running, Oz Intro includes everything you need to work and travel in Oz.
Oz Intro is the complete working holiday or gap year arrival package.
It’s an awesome group tour and starter pack showing you the best of Sydney and beyond, that includes everything you’ll need to live, work and travel in Australia.
Over 9 days we’ll show you the very best that Sydney has to offer, beach BBQs and a Harbour Cruise included, then you head off to Port Stephens for a couple of days of surfing, sand boarding and kangaroo spotting.
Plus you’ll have an awesome Group Leader with you from the moment you step off the plane, an instant group of friends to share your adventure with and help with all your onward travel.
- Cruise around the iconic Sydney Harbour by both jet boat and sail boat
- Visit the world famous Bondi Beach and walk the Bondi to Coogee Coastal path
- Try out sand boarding at the largest sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere
- Sort all the important stuff for living and working in Oz, including a bank account, tax file number and Medicare
- Join our Oz Jobs program and get help with securing a paid job anywhere in Australia