NEW: Working Holiday in Australia

Discover Australia in a unique way. Immerse yourself in a new culture and live a different lifestyle in Australia by turning your vacation trip to a Working Holiday trip. Working abroad gives you best of both worlds, earning extra money for your travels, all while having the experience of a lifetime.
Are you ready to surf some of the best waves of New South Wales? How about snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef, the largest coral system in the world!

• Personalized Job Placement
  • Assistance with bank set up, phone number, and finding accommodation
  • 2 night accommodation at a Hostel upon arrival

Kailey

Gap Year in Aus

I decided to take a break from my studies back home, I figured I needed a fresh start, gain new experiences, and meet different people. I’ve wanted to come to Australia for a very long time, since I can remember really. I figured that in order to actually fulfill this crazy dream of mine, I would need a company to help me!

As soon as I discovered Step Abroad- it was exactly what I was looking for! Problem solved - get a visa, buy a ticket and let the staff take care of the rest. I wanted to feel safe and look back upon my time in Australia as a great adventure, not a series of difficult, stressful and frightening situations. Thanks to Step Abroad I knew that someone had my back and that I could rely on their help whenever I needed it. This was the perfect option, considering I came here from far away, and had no friends or family in Australia I could turn to for help.

Once I packed my bags and landed in Australia, I was a little worried for how all of this is going to turn out. But they took care of EVERYTHING. I had transport from the airport, a reservation at the hostel and once I arrived in my room, I already made a few acquaintances and got my new Aussie phone number and details of my bank account.

The first few days I spent exploring Sydney, and they made sure to check in and make sure I was doing okay. Step Abroad helped me more than I initially thought would be possible. My experience has been amazing! I honestly can not say enough why it is worth reaching out to them. Let Step Abroad take you under their wings and I promise it will be an unforgettable experience! :)

About Stepabroad

Stepabroad aims to offer Canadians an opportunity travel to new countries and gain valuable work experience. Through these experiences, we aim to see youth immerse themselves in a new culture and eventually grow into mature and well-developed...