Oz Gap Year: Paid Work Opportunities in Australia
View Other Details
Plus all Transport
Some Meals & Drinks
Awesome Group Leader
Paid Work program
Aussie admin help
• Tour around the city, Botanical Garden & Sydney Opera House
• Sydney Harbour Cruise
• World heritage Blue Mountains National Park
• Bondi Beach & the scenic Coastal Walk
• Bronte Baths, Beach sport
• Port Stephens trip
• Sandboarding at Port Stephens
• Dolphin Watching Cruise
• Mt Tomaree Bush Hike & Lookout
• Sydney Party Nightlife
• Return/transfer to/from Bondi
• Farewell Dinner
Are you looking for the perfect package to start your Working Holiday and find paid works in Australia?
Spend a fun-filled week with lots of action-packed activities while learning about life, travel, and career in Aussie while establishing relationships with new gap buddies. It’s an amazing 8-day group tour showing you the best of Sydney and beyond.
Then it's time to get job hunting with the help of our expert jobs team in Sydney or Melbourne: We’ll help you find a job and get you set for up to a year of paid work. Get advice and assistance organising interviews & arranging accommodation, support one on one employment meeting, plus lifetime access to employer database and advice. What’s even better, you’ll meet new mates and make lasting friendships!
Oz Paid Work is for young travellers aged 18-35 from all over the world. We cater to a group of young individuals so book with your friends. We'll help you plan and arrange any further travel or jobs after the 1st week.
Video and Photos
- All activities, Wake Up Sydney-best hostel in Australia, Airport Shuttle and All transfers.
- We’ll help you find a job and get you set for up to a year of paid work. Bank & Tax Number Set Up, Sim Card and Lifetime Membership to our Employment Service.
- BBQ, Some Meals & drinks, Pub Crawl.
- Beach & Drink, Port Stephen 2D/1N getaway, spotting dolphins & hiking.
- Awesome Group Leaders. Help with all your onward travels and so much more!