Grabatour Australia: 8 Day Oz Experience

Grabatour Oz: It’s an amazing 8-day group tour showing you the best of Sydney and beyond. An awesome intro to this wonderful country!

Meet like-minded international travellers in your group and experience an epic first week to kick-start your new adventure.

• Tour around the city, Botanical Garden & Sydney Opera House
• Dolphin Watching Cruise
• Mt Tomaree Bush Hike & Lookout
• Sydney Party Nightlife
• Return/transfer to/from Bondi
• Scenic ferry to Manly beach & coastal walk (the Sydney-siders’ most favourite beach)
• Return/transfer to/from Manly
• Farewell Dinner
• Visit Australia’s highest and most spectacular revolving bar on Westfield Tower.

After the trip, we'll help you plan all your amazing travels around Australia with your new friends.

• City & Bondi Beach Walks and all transfer/return to/from Bondi and Manly
  • Sailing on Sydney Harbour. Swim at the iconic ocean pool Bronte Baths, Beach sport, Sandboarding
  • Dolphin Cruise & Wild Kangaroos and Blue Mountains National Park
  • Coastal walk Bondi - Coogee Beach, Scenic ferry ride to Manly beach & coastal walk (Sydney-siders' most favorite beach)
  • Help with all your onward travel after the trip, and much more

Anonymous

Great experience

The Grabatour Oz Gap year was an amazing experience & Tom was f*****g fantastic. The whole thing was really well organised and planned out. For the money you pay the experiences and activities you do are stupidly valuable for the price. Not only that but the group of like minded people you share them with and potentially your future travelling is invaluable. The itinerary and outings had some unforgettable moments, views and experiences. The hostel is clean and everyone is friendly and helpful. The food provided on the trips was also great. The leaders Tom & Shareen were awesome too and helped with anything they could and will answer all your questions even if they have to go and research to give you an answer, basically the effort they put in was 5 star. Over all I think this was an absolutely fantastic experience and the best possible way to get introduced to Australia for your future travels. Thanks guys!

Thomas

Had a fab week!

Great first week in Sydney with Grabatour Sydney. The activities were amazing and from start to finish Tom has been the absolute best. Really enjoyed the trip to Port Stephens and Blue Mountains was absolutely magnificent! Everything was explained well and felt like Tom really got involved rather than just being a guide! Would highly recommend to solo travellers or anyone who wants a stress free first week in Sydney!

Aaron

Had the best time. Great start to Oz

The Sydney Gap Year tour was so much fun. Tom was the best tour guide, he was friendly and informative. The activities were great and we had a variety of things planned. I particularly enjoyed the night away at port Stevens. We stayed a night in a bungalow and went sand boarding which exciting. The food could be slightly improved, however overall the experience was great, I’ve met some fantastic people who I’m hoping to go on a travel with.

Melanie

Grabatour Sydney Work & Travel was the perfect introduction to Australia!

This 1000% exceeded all expectations for me!! The itinerary looked amazing but each day out here was more than what we could have asked for! It's hard to choose a favourite day but the Blue Mountains day was insane! We had our own tour guide that showed us the best spots and shared stories from the aboriginals which was so interesting. We were so lucky to have a fantastic group as we were non-stop laughing!! We were picked up from the airport by Tom who instantly made us feel relaxed and prepared us for the week ahead! Steve was our tour leader and was amazing!! Not only did he look after us all and made sure we experienced the best of the week he was hilarious and had us laughing and joking with each other within the first hour!! That's what made this week so much fun! I was also really impressed that although we had a group of 10 and very different people, he interacted with all of us slightly differently and in a way that made sure we personally made the most of our week. Steve also helped us out with the important (more boring bits) and had even given me loads of help with onward travel to not only Australia but New Zealand too! Although Steve was our leader it was really lovely that Tom and Sean were all so helpful and friendly that it felt like we were all mates instead! We had a free night but they went out of their way to take us to a really nice restaurant and wandered along darling harbour. I would recommend to every single person coming to Australia! Thanks for the best week :)

About Grabatour Travel

Grabatour Travel has been designed for budget-minded travellers between ages 18 to 39, 18-to-Thirty somethings Tours maximize time and money by squeezing the most out of a destination. This ain’t your typical big-bus tour, though. Small groups,...