• Australia

Aussie admin help
All amazing activities
Plus all Transport
All accommodation
Some Meals and Drinks and much more!
What's Included
Accommodation Activities Airport Transfers Some Meals SIM cards Tour Guide Transportation Wifi
What's Included (Extra)

Some meals and drinks are included

What's Not Included
Travel Insurance Visa
What's Not Included (Extra)

Some other meals

May 23, 2019
May 01, 2019

Are you looking for the perfect package to start your Working Holiday and find paid works in Australia?

Spend a fun-filled week with lots of action-packed activities while learning about life, travel, and career in Aussie while establishing relationships with new gap buddies. It’s an amazing 8-day group tour showing you the best of Melbourne and beyond.

Then it's time to get job hunting with the help of our expert jobs team in Sydney or Melbourne: We’ll help you find a job and get you set for up to a year of paid work. Get advice and assistance organising interviews & arranging accommodation, support one on one employment meeting, plus lifetime access to employer database and advice. What’s even better, you’ll meet new mates and make lasting friendships!

Melbourne Paid Work is for young travellers aged 18-35 from all over the world. We cater to a group of young individuals so book with your friends. We'll help you plan and arrange any further travel or jobs after the 1st week.

Program Highlights

• All activities, YHA lively accommodations, Airport Shuttle and All transfers.
  • We’ll help you find a job and get you set for up to a year of paid work. Bank & Tax Number Set Up, Sim Card and Lifetime Membership to our Employment Service.
  • BBQ, Food tour, Some Meals & drinks, Bar Crawl.
  • Beach time, surf lesson, city getaway, spotting penguin & koala & kangaroo.
  • 2 day / 1 night trip get away and Wine tasting. Awesome group leaders

Emilia

Everything was perfect!

They made sure everything was well organised for the whole group. The group leader was very kind and helpful! The accommodation was good, everything was clean and nice. The transportation was very comfortable. The only thing was trying to decide which extra activities you were going to do after the intro week because all of them sound fun!. The food was also good, you get to see beaches, ocean, koalas, sunsets, big city life, party and a lot more! I met a great bunch of people. There is just so many great moments to choose from, if in doubt - book this trip, you won't regret it! Every moment was beautiful and I wouldn't change it for the world. The team was super helpful through out with sorting bank accounts, finding jobs and onwards travel.

Luke

Great gap year package for new travellers in Melbourne

The tour has an awesome itinerary to introduce how amazing Melbourne is, the trips cater to everyone with relaxing time on some of Australia’s beautiful places as well as some physical activities. Had a blast all week with new travel buddies but Philip Island has to be the highlight. If you're heading to Oz this is the perfect way to start. The team was awesome and such a great support when I had some personal stuff going on! Also a fantastic way to get all the important things done such as job support for second year visa extension, bank account, TFN and stuff..etc they helped us so much. Tour guide had such a vast knowledge too which helped a ton! I just wish it was longer but it has set me up perfectly for further travels across Australia, I especially can’t wait to see the East coast!

Nothing really. The tour itinerary and support was thoroughly thought out by the team.
Elgar

Melbourne Gap Year package was fabulous

I spent my first week in Melbourne with the group and the experience was absolutely amazing! It far exceed my expectations in every way. The team was super helpful since first the day I arrived in the airport. They organised airport pickup and took me straight to the hostel which was crazily well-located and beautiful. Literally the accommodation closes to everything: supermarket, train station, bars, restaurants, bus stops, bank.
Also, they helped me out with the CV, helped one on one of finding jobs, explained medicare, bank accounts and basically just helped with everything you needed to do to live and work in Australia afterward. Additionally, I made life long friends with the other participants in the group and our awesome group leader. I highly recommend this program to everyone! It was totally worth it.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
I got to eat kangaroo meat for the first time in my life xD.