Melbourne: Your Best Travel Week In Australia

Welcome To Travel: Melbourne is Australia's most unique, diverse and most of all FUN arrival package. It couldn't be a better start to your stay in this wonderful country!

Welcome To Travel: Melbourne founders Adam and Darryl left the UK in 2010 and after backpacking Australia, made Melbourne their home, now they want to welcome you to this fantastic city.

Your Aussie bucket list will be ticked off as you feed a kangaroo, grab a snap with a koala and even have a go at surfing.

You'll also be treated all week as you go wine tasting, dine by the Yarra River, indulge in a food tour and get taken on a bar crawl.

You'll also have the simple things sorted, including a personalised airport pickup, 7 nights accommodation and your Australian admin needs (bank account, tax file number and employment help) if required.

• 2 day / 1 night trip including surf, wine tasting, kangaroos, koalas, penguins and more!
  • Airport Shuttle and 7 nights YHA Accommodation.
  • Welcome Meal, Food and Drink Tour, Bar Crawl and Farewell BBQ.
  • City Exploring and Beach Time.
  • Bank setup, Tax File Number Set Up, Phone Sim and Lifetime Membership to our Employment Service.

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Ruari

Melbourne 8 day arrival package

Had an incredible trip exploring Melbourne, Mornington and Phillip Island. Would highly recommend Welcome to Travel, they made it super easy to navigate between the different spots and managed to see an unbelievable in a short time without it being overwhelming. Definitely one of the best trips I’ve ever done, so many incredible places. It has given me a great insight into Australia and I will definitely be using Welcome to Travel in the future.

Not possible.
Timothy

Awesome!

Absolute legends. Great service, awesome staff, extremely good knowledge about the travel industry. 100% will be booking again. Hahahahaha everything was booked to precision, really well timed, can’t wait to book more tours. Anyone coming to Melbourne, I would strongly advise contacting these guys for anything. They have great understanding of the backpacker lifestyle (having done it themselves) and they’ll always provide you with loss of options.y time in Melbourne would have been a lot more stressful without them!

It can’t. Keep being legends
Bryan

Ideal First Week in Australia

The week in Melbourne with Welcome to Travel really was everything that I could have hoped for and more! It was packed with cool activities and we were always out doing something interesting. There were fun beach activities like paddle boarding and surfing (which was particularly amazing) and we also got to see the Australian wildlife at a park with kangaroos and koalas and then watched penguins at the beach. They also took us on a food tour one day and to other cool restaurants and bars throughout the week. Lastly, the week ended with a bar crawl on Saturday night which was fun to experience Melbourne nightlife before a nice, relaxing barbecue and hangout on Sunday. It was great to be able to do all of these things just in the first week and in an enjoyable atmosphere with a group of other travelers as well as with experts like Adam and Darryl as guides. They really are so knowledgeable about Melbourne and Australia in general and they’re both such fun and friendly guys too so they are the perfect people to start an Australian journey with. From the assistance dealing with banking, phones, and jobs at the start, to all of the info and recommendations that they gave during and since that first week, and then to them creating a custom trip for the rest of Australia for you if you want, they truly give you everything that you would need or want to know. Without a doubt, I would 100% recommend this tour to anyone looking to come to Australia.

Megan

Deserves more than 10

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
My week with welcome to travel! What an amazing week!
my welcome to Australia was more perfect than I could have imagined. Iv met some of the greatest people who also just arrived in Australia. People who I have made plans to carry on traveling with. And of course Adam and Daryl the two most lovely, fun amazing guys. They completely made the trip with there amazing enthusiasm and of course Daryls amazing fact! (Ask him all about koalas)
So we started with a meet and greet getting to know everybody followed by a tour around Melbourne . This was fantastic. We were shown a lot of things I wouldn't of noticed walking around by myself. Make sure you have plenty of charge in your camera or phone for amazing photo opportunities. We finished the day with a big family meal. (It was like a big travel family by the end!)
There's heaps more things you get up to during the week such as skydive! This was extra but what an opportunity! This in my opinion is a must do! Its the best view of the trip!!
My favourite two days by far was heading out the city and into Mornington bay and Phillip island. Not just because of the wine tasting but also watching the little fairy Penguins waddle home and getting up close with koalas and kangaroos! I done my first surf lesson too and if they got me standing they can get anyone standing!! It was incredible. Those two days felt like a true Aussie experience!
Not only surfing the next day back in st kilda was more of a relaxed day. Catching some sun on the beach and of course a bit of stand up paddle boarding! It's a must try.
So not only do these guys plan awesome activities they set you up ready for Australia. They set up a bank and help you out with work. And once that's done it's time to party! We went on a city bar crawl. Another great way of seeing the city! And finally BBQ! A true Aussie cuisine on the roof top of the hostel with a cold beer! Perfect way to end a perfect trip!

Lauren

Top trip

Honestly the best two day introduction into Melbourne and the surrounding areas. We had a group of mainly girls and not only did I meet some really great friends but we got to see some amazing things, including penguin parade (AMAZING but wrap up super warm) surfing lessons, wine tasting and even got a cheeky chocolate factory stop. There were a couple of surprises thrown in along the way which I thought was a really nice touch. Adam and Darryl put in so much effort to make this trip amazing for everybody and it definitely paid off. They're not your standard tour guides, they really get involved and genuinely have fun with you. I could not recommend this tour company enough, you are guaranteed to have a good time and I am looking forward to booking on to the next event.

Hanan

2 in 1 deal mornington and phillip Island

The trip was well planned out. Overall experience was great made a lot of new friends in a friendly atmosphere. Adam and Darryl know all the great places to visit and have managed to involve fun activities like surfing and visiting kangaroos!

Highly recommend to anyone wanting to explore Australia. Safe and reliable way of interacting with new people and finding out the best places to visit rather than researching alone.

Laura

Travel experts

Adam sorted our full trip for the east coast of Australia. He was friendly and knowledgeable and listened to what we wanted. We had an amazing time seeing everything we wanted and things we didn't even know about until Adam suggested. We also had our parents with us for some of the trip so he made sure the trips such as Fraser Island were suitable for them also. We couldn't of asked for more, we had the best time and made memories that will last forever.

Natalie

Couldn't recommend more!

Adam and Darryl know absolutely everything Melbourne. They know the best eats, drinks and hidden trendy spots. Starting out as backpackers themselves, they have invaluable information about how to best enjoy Melbourne and Australia on a backpacker budget.

Not only will you be guaranteed a great time with these two, you'll be seeing the most beautiful and exciting locations Melbourne has to offer. These guys have tried and tested it all! They're super friendly, easy going and always fun to be around. :)