Ski Instructor Course Whistler - 4, 7 & 11 Week Options Available
View Other Details
* Meals - 6 dinners weekly (optional add-on)
* WB Epic pass / season pass
* CSIA Level 1 and 2 (depending on course length)
* Exams and membership fees
* Recreational Avalanche course - Level 1
* On snow Training
* Resort Representative 24/7
* 20+ Hrs of professional training each week
* CSIA Level 4 Instructors
* Small groups to maximize your improvement
* Weekly personalized reports
* Lift line priority
* Weekly video analysis
* Weekly improvement video
* YES social après weekly
* Optional off snow activities each week
* Store discounts
* Job Assistance
* YES Hoodie
* The greatest time of your life!
Do you love to ski, do you love the mountains, do you want to immerse yourself in snow culture? Then we should talk! We offer 11, 7 and 4 week long programs in Whistler.
Our 4-week Ski Instructor program trains you to achieve the CSIA Level 1 certification. This course also includes the super fun and informative Recreational Avalanche Safety Training (AST1) Course in the final week.
The 7-week Ski Instructor course will train you to gain the CSIA Level 1 and 2 certifications, along with the AST 1 avalanche course. The Level 2 certification will take you one step higher allowing you to teach skiers up to intermediate parallel skill level.
The 11 week Ski Instructor course (AKA: The Full Enchilada) prepares you for both the skiing and teaching standards required for the CSIA Level 1 and 2, CADS Level 1, AST (Avalanche course) Level 1, Park training and the YES Advanced AST module with a night in the backcountry!
Video and Photos
- Top coaching - Our instructors are the best in the business, all CSIA Level 4s with years of experience
- Personal attention - Before you arrive, in-resort and on the hill – it’s all about you!
- We are Canadian - This is our home, giving you local's knowledge. YES has over 25 years experience certified over 3,000 students
- Affordable, all inclusive packages - No hidden costs!
- Guaranteed Improvement - Powder, steeps, groomed, tree runs, park or backcountry