Ski Instructor Programs - 4, 7 or 11 week options available

Professional CSIA Level 4 pros
Professional CSIA Level 4 pros
Ski Instructor course, Whistler
Ski Instructor course, Whistler

Do you love to ski, do you love the mountains, do you want to immures yourself in snow culture? Then we should talk! We offer 11, 7 and 4 week training courses in Whistler

Our 4-week ski instructor program provides training towards the CSIA Level 1 certification. You will go through two weeks of ski. This course also includes the super fun and informative Recreational Avalanche Course in the forth week.

The 7 week Ski instructor course will take you through the necessary training in order for you to gain the CSIA Level 1 and 2 certification along with the AST 1 avalanche course. The Level 2 certification will take you one step higher allowing you to teach skiers up to intermediate parallel skill level.

The 11 week Ski Instructor course (AKA: The Full Enchilada) prepares you for both the skiing and teaching standards required for the CSIA Level 1 and 2, CADS Level 1, AST (Avalanche course) Level 1, Park training and the YES Advanced AST module with a night in the backcountry!

• Top coaching - Our pros are the best in the business, all CSIA Level 4’s pros
  • Personal attention - Before you arrive, in resort and on the hill – it’s all about you!
  • We are Canadian - This is our home, giving you locals knowledge. YES has over 25 years experience certified over 3,000 students
  • Affordable, all inclusive packages - No hidden costs!
  • Guaranteed Improvement - Powder, steeps, groomed, tree runs, park or backcountry

Benjamin

Staight out of school

Loved the entire trip for starters, went over to do the 11-week program and came back with all the licenses; Park 1, CSIA Level 1 & 2 and AST Level 1 & 2. Coming straight out of school, I was a little nervous and going as a lone traveller I had to be independent for the first time which was a big thing for me, Canada is easy and Whistler are good places to start if you don't feel confident as everybody over there is amazingly nice. The entire trip was an amazing break before uni, allowed me to get ready for the next adventure in my life. I met so many people and gained experience I could not have gained anywhere else. I loved every moment of every day. Miss PJ and Belinda who was amazing to me for the entire time. They have set up a wonderful program that is very inviting and accommodating to all. Would highly recommend if your thinking of going over!!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
As part of the 11-week program, we did our AST 2 (Avalanche Saftey) learning about the mountain was the experience that I could not possibly describe to anyone and was absolutely amazing.
Annika

The best 7 weeks of my life? YES!

I am not over exaggerating when I say that my seven weeks in Whistler with YES were some of the best weeks of my life. If you are even slightly considering this program... I promise that you will LOVE IT. I walked into YES not even that enthusiastic about skiing and now... well I’m writing this review in Australia because I’m skipping USA summer to be a ski instructor here. So yeah... you could say YES Didn’t just make me better, but also much more passionate about skiing. Beyond preparing you extremely well for the instructor exams, YES gives you a loving and wildly fun family. I’ve never laughed as hard, smiled as much, or had as much fun as I did with YES on Whistler mountain and in the village. You’ll never be bored. Do not miss this amazing experience... just say YES and click on your skis to get ready for the best run of your whole life!!!

Attend every YES apres. They give out free beer or wine AND FREE NACHOS. There are two a week and it’s a great time for the whole group: instructors, other staff, and everyone participating in YES improvement to hang out and catch up. They show funny videos from the week and the lovely PJ always gives a speech with highlights from the past few days. I would always feel the YES family strongest at YES apres and I know if I’m in Whistler again I will be welcome back in a second.

Location:
57 F / 34 F
Airports:
Vancouver International Airport
( YVR )

Vancouver is one of the biggest cities in Canada, and consistently ranked one of the best place to live. Vancouver is unique in that every neighborhood has a completely different feel and attractions, which draws a variety of people to the city.

About YES Tours

YES is the no#1 choice for those looking to gain their Ski instructor certification in the no#1 resort in North America. The YES difference is in the planning and the execution of our programs. YES is a professional Ski and Snowboard training company...