Gap Year Ski Instructor Course with Alltracks Academy

Gap Year Ski Instructor Course with Alltracks Academy

The ALLTRACKS Academy ski instructor course is the ultimate gap year option for keen skiers. We offer this program at Whistler Blackcomb, North America's largest and most diverse ski resort. If you want to take your skiing to the next level, please get in touch. At the core of any ALLTRACKS course is the highest quality ski training. Following our unique ALLTRACKS training formula, our team of coaches will revolutionise your own skiing skills while working through your ski instructor qualifications.

As well as great ski coaching, we provide an all mountain experience with comfortable accommodation, backcountry avalanche skills training, tuning clinics, 24/7 in resort support and lots more. Additionally we take skiers from all over the world which creates a stimulating and rewarding environment for people to mix and ski with others from all corners of the globe.

Program Tags
Adventure Travel
Ski Instructor
Sports Coaching
Primary Language
Included in the cost of the program:
Season Ski Pass for Whistler Blackcomb
Expert Ski training
CSIA L1 Instructor Exam Fee
Canadian Avalanche Association Avalanche Skills Training Level 1
Comfortable resort accommodation
Airport Transfers to/from Vancouver
Dinners (or you can self cater and pay less)
24/7 support
Equipment tuning clinic
Welcome & leaving parties

Not Included:
Insurance (every guest needs travel insurance)
Spending money

Epic ski season

The All Tracks course was the only one of its kind when I was researching to do a ski season. I was looking for a long term course to really improve my skiing having only done a few weeks previously.

While skiing is never cheap, the package deal of season pass, lessons, avalanche courses and accommodation offered pretty good value, especially as semi seasonal accommodation alone in whistler is almost impossible to find.

The instructors were also exceptional, I think the All Tracks courses offer some of the best jobs on the mountain for them and so they have the pick of the bunch. The instructors were all great fun and the weekly cycle of switching instructors through out the course increased my learning immensely as different teaching styles worked for different people.

Support from All Tracks was also amazing with immediate and helpful responses whenever I called or emailed. It was one of the best decisions I've made to go with All Tracks and I made a great group of friends while improving my skiing way beyond what I could ever have hoped. I'm heading back for another season in Whistler this year.

Best Experience Ever

I joined the Alltracks Academy as a novice skier looking to improve my skills over the 5 week course. I left 11 weeks later qualified as a CSIA Level 2 Ski Instructor and never wanting to leave. Going to Whistler with Alltracks is one of the best decisions I have ever made - my skiing improved in ways that I could not imagine and I had immense fun and made many lifelong friends in the process. This is a result of the breadth of the Alltracks system that Paul and Guy have put together; having organised accommodation of excellent location and quality and being taught by some of the very best instructors Whistler has to offer. In all, I would very much recommend Alltracks to anyone who is looking to improve their skiing in arguably what is the best place in the world.

AllTracks Academy offers a fantastic and complete package for the gap year instructor course. The accommodation provided is first rate, the instructors are superb and there was a great group of people on the course. Also, if you have any queries before or during your stay in Canada, they will be resolved very promptly by the AllTracks team who are hugely supportive and ready to help with any issues. By signing up with AllTracks for anyone of their courses, you will be guaranteed a fantastic and trouble free experience skiing at one of the best resorts in the world. Highly recommended!

AllTracks deliver a fantastic course that is comprehensive, thorough and most importantly great fun. They really strive to deliver a quality experience and feel that they 100% do! They go above and beyond to accommodate and help you and really take care of you whilst over here in Canada but beforehand you also can call at anytime with worries or queries. The housing is phenomenal and the group of people you'll get to meet are quality. Although it is a sizeable amount of money the courses offered are extremely goo value for money.
All in all an incredible experimce and worth every penny.

About Alltracks Academy

ALLTRACKS Academy run extensive ski & snowboard instructor courses as well as freeride, backcountry and freestyle camps in Whistler, Canada. Whistler is home to North America's biggest and most varied resort with plenty of terrain for advanced skiers...