Get out of the classroom for some real, hands-on experience in British Columbia's Rocky Mountains. This program is big on adventure and also gives you the business skills needed to work in adventure tourism or to start your own business. In addition, you will have the opportunity to get certifications in wilderness first aid, swift water rescue, and ski / snowboard instruction. And spend a year skiing or riding at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort - host of the only North American stop on the Freeride World Tour.
- Spend your gap year developing your mountain adventure and business skills.
- Ski or ride in some of North America's most challenging terrain.
- Get certified to lead your favorite mountain activities.
- Stick around to get a diploma or degree.
- Work part-time in a mountain job while you complete the program.