Are you looking to:
fast-track your growth?
deepen your spiritual practice?
learn to live and relate in conscious community?
reach new levels of freedom, by looking at patterns and views that limit you?
consider input and training offered by others?
We treat every action, task, and interaction as a practice in mindfulness, a meditation in action. We look to see what’s going on in each moment. We look with curiosity at why one task is more interesting to us than another. When something stirs up a reaction in us that we weren’t expecting, we see it, accept it, and begin to see the unconscious patterning, the preferences and habits that have been driving us.
Immersed in a community of people doing the same, you’ll experience a sense of connection and honest communication that you may not have experienced before. This happens because compassion and the wish to free ourselves and others from suffering is our main motivation.
- helps us integrate our inner meditative work with our daily lives
- strengthens and grows our capacity for greater generosity, discipline, patience, focus, wisdom and JOY.
- develops skill and compassion in communication and relationships, and allows us to connect more deeply.
- opens up new paths of exploration and discovery by taking us places we don’t usually go.
- spend time in nature with animals, eating and growing organic food, while breathing clean fresh air