Working Holiday in Canada | The Ultimate Gap Year to Work & Travel Canada

Hands down, Canada has the best scenery in the world! With the dramatic change of seasons, Canada is truly a country with something for everyone.

Global Work & Travel is here to ensure your working holiday in Canada is smooth, seamless & more importantly, unforgettable! We’ll provide step-by-step guidance so you’ll arrive knowing that all those stressful essentials will be sorted before you even leave your home country.

Our local team will set you up with a paid job opportunity to start earning a local income, private airport transfer & 4 nights of hostel accommodation when you first arrive for the ultimate jet lag recovery. Plus, a Canadian bank & tax account, your new mobile number & a range of awesome local Canadian experiences such as a day trip to Whistler, Vancouver sightseeing tour, an overnight stay in Las Vegas, plus more!

By getting started today, you’re not just signing up for a Working Holiday, you’re signing up for the best two years of your life!

• First job opportunity before arrival or within 4 days of landing, otherwise we extend your accommodation for free!
  • Private airport transfer & 4 nights of hostel accommodation in Vancouver when you first arrive, with permanent accommodation support.
  • Working Holiday Visa application guidance, Canadian SIM & number loaded with data, Canadian bank account,Tax File Number and tax return assistance.
  • Local Canadian experiences; Trip to Whistler, Vancouver sight-seeing tour, Vancouver lookout pass & complimentary overnight stay in Las Vegas!
  • Personal Trip Coordinator, ongoing support from our local team in Canada & 24/7 Global Emergency Line.

Up to 70% off 2021/22 deposits!

Get started on your trip for less and join the post-Corona travel queue. Our 2021 spaces are selling fast. We've also extended our Lifetime Deposit Guarantee with flexible date changes and no change fees* on all trips.

Emily

A great start

I am very glad I booked with Global Work and Travel to assist we with my Canadian working holiday. It was reassuring to know that I had assistance not only leading up to the trip but throughout my entire stay.
The best bits? Detailed steps on how to apply for the visa (can be tricky and confusing), setting you up with SINs, Canadian SIM cards and a bank account (all essential for working and living), and a job opportunity to begin with!
Even during the past few months I was able to chat with my coordinator - Molly you’re the best!

I love Molly as my Travel Coordinator but I went through about three other coordinators before her. The handovers were sometimes confusing, and meant that sometimes some questions were left unanswered.
Of course the changing of coordinators was not their fault, it was just sometimes unclear who I should be talking to.
Payton

2 year working holiday in Canada

Global Work and Travel Co where very supportive from the moment I landed in Vancouver, where we then spent a whole day meeting each other and setting up all the essentials. To giving me any additional information they had, for me to apply for permanent residency! Also helped me with many things in between. Even the little things like storing my snowboard! Even the small things make the biggest difference! I am very grateful to Global Work and Travel Co and would recommend to any future travellers!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
When I ended up bungy jumping in Whistler! SCARY!
Samantha

Excellent

Have nothing bad to say about this program, would and have highly recommended to others who are interest in doing the same thing. This has been a once in a life times experience that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Making life long friends, seeing some of the most beautiful parts of the world and experiencing all the things I could never do in my home country. For anyone wanting to explore and experience what other parts of the world have to offer I would strongly suggest getting in board to take the leap. It is 100% worth every second.

I haven’t had any issues or concerns, I wouldn’t change anything
Phillip

Once in a lifetime

From the moment you pick up the phone and say yes you have already landed in your destination , your gonna have the most amazing time of your life you get to see what is hiding out in the world the team is by your side from day 1 24hrs a day and they have made my experience one in a life time from sight seeing ,career choises and much more. Have met some amazing people and have made so many new friends and my journey will continue for ever more .WHATS HOLDING YOU BACK GO EXPLORE AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!