View Other Details
Application fee $250 (non-refundable)
*Accommodation, lift passes and sport equipment is not included in the tuition pricing
Material fees and text book fees
Calling all Mountain Bikers!
Whistler Adventure School (WAS) has the perfect program for you to spend 6 glorious months in Whistler, BC, learning more about what you already love in what is arguably the BEST mountain bike destination in the world!
The Bike Guide Training Diploma program is made for bikers of intermediate to advanced levels, and covers various elements of working as a guide in the biking industry including First Aid, Mechanics, Instructor Certification, Guiding Instruction and a short Co-op work term.
Students accepted into this program will apply for a study permit with work allowance which means that you can work and earn money to support yourself while doing this program. WAS is an accredited Post-Secondary Institution so upon completion of this program you will earn a Diploma and have a real certification to take home with you. The outdoors is our classroom, so the majority of your class time will be spent outdoors and on your bike, doing what you love!
- Earn Industry credentials in the Bike Industry in small hands-on groups
- Learn, live, play and work in beautiful Whistler, BC
- Meet like-minded students from all over the world - WAS has students from over 15 different countries at any given time.
- All of our courses are taught by industry professionals
- Experience Whistler life as a local - you'll be learning, living, and working with Whistler locals