Working Holiday in Canada - Resort Job

Working Holiday in Canada - Resort Job

Working at a restaurant with a panoramic view of Banff, guiding tourists on the best vineyards in the Okanagan Valley, operating the ski-lifts at a famous Rocky Mountain ski resort or even welcoming guests an exclusive Vancouver Island hotel. These are all just some of the many exciting options that Stepwest have developed across western Canada with the most dynamic host companies, hotels and resorts.

Stepwest's Resort Job program gives you the chance to spend up to 12 months (24 months for certain countries) working at one of Western Canada's top resorts such as Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, The Okanagan, Rocky Mountains, Smithers, Yellowknife and Vancouver Island with each one offering something completely unique to give you the best Canadian experience possible. The Working Holiday Resort Program is open to countries who can avail of the IEC program and you can have the option to arrive in either Summer or Winter which allows you to experience everything the resorts have to offer!

North America » Canada
Primary Language
Guaranteed pre-placement
One night's hostel accommodation
Full orientation upon arrival
Assistance with SIN, bank a/c, phone etc.
Interview preparation and resume revision
Full support and ongoing monitoring

Tamara
Banff, Alberta

my rocky experience

Well, my life here has been amazing, I'm really enjoying this opportunity to work and live in the rockies! I cant choose just one story about my experience . I have been meeting a lot of new people from everywhere, I love this moment to share different cultures and also learn about it, I'm so excited because I came here for work and save money, but I didn't know I would have so much fun, I feel so lucky, I have good friends, coworkers, housemates and I live in the most beautiful town . what more can I ask for.. !

When I was in my country I knew it will be a wonderful year but I never imagine how is this helping me, I'm without my family and friends but I havent feel bad or alone at all. I feel so mature now, I can organize my life perfectly and I think I'm ready for something new. I will always remember canada and all my stories here, I choosed the right way for one year full of experiences.
Thanks!

I would like to have kind of "orientation" before come to Banff, just for have fun and meet the people who were helping me in everything!

Javier
Banff, Alberta

My experience in the Rockies

Hi, im Javier from Spain, and i came to Banff National park in Alberta one month ago, im working in a luxury resort hotel as a server thanks to Stepwest, they help me to find the perfect job!
Im really happy here, meeting people from all over the world, and of course improving my english a lot, working here is awesome , i love winter sports so im having a lot of fun during my days off.
Canada is really beautiful country but Banff is an unique place you should come at least once in your life.

We're Stepwest, Canada's leading internship and work experience provider. Whether you want to obtain higher level education at a top Vancouver college or university,operate a ski-lift at a renowned Rocky Mountain resort or improve your professional skills with an emerging marketing company in Toronto, we