View Other Details
· Staff Housing
· Resume revision, interview preparation
· Arrival Orientation in Vancouver: Bank, phone, SIN etc.
· Full support and monitoring throughout your working holiday
Guaranteed Resort Job before leaving your home country!
Resume revision, interview preparation
Arrival Orientation in Vancouver: Bank, phone, SIN etc.
Full support and monitoring throughout your working holiday
Working at a restaurant with a panoramic view of Banff, guiding tourists on the best ski hills in Whistler, operating the ski-lifts at a famous Rocky Mountain ski resort or even welcoming guests at an exclusive hotel in Vancouver Island. These are all just a handful of the many exciting options that Stepwest offers across western Canada with the most incredible hotels and resorts.
Stepwest's Working Holiday Resort Job program gives you the chance to spend up to 12 months working at one of Western Canada's top resorts such as Whistler, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, The Okanagan, Rocky Mountains and Vancouver Island with each one offering something completely unique. We aim to give you the best Canadian experience possible. The Working Holiday Resort Program is open to countries who can avail of the IEC program and you can have the option to arrive in either Summer or Winter which allows you to experience everything the resorts have to offer!
- Guaranteed full time Job at a Canadian Resort before your trip
- Accommodation guaranteed
- Available each Winter and Summer Season
- Add international professional experience to your resume
- Full support and monitoring throughout your working holiday