Become an Au Pair in Chile with API

Our Au Pair Program provides young people with a wonderful opportunity to live with host parents and their children and experience the Latin American way of life first hand. This program is a chance for young people to grow their professional skills, gain childcare experience, and explore a new part of the world. The program can help young people build self-confidence, meet new friends, and forge unforgettable memories.

Chile is a beautiful, culture-rich country offering travelers the opportunity to traverse desert, gorgeous beaches, and lush national parks. Host families are spread out throughout the entire country, providing au pairs the chance to live in a variety of areas. We carefully consider each family, conducting interviews and home visits to ensure they are a good match for the program.

Hannah

Being an Au Pair in Chile

API was a great program. I got all the support and information I needed before going overseas. My problems were with Chile Inside once I arrived to Chile.
When going to be an Au Pair, I would make sure that the family has references so you know what you’re walking into otherwise important things may be left out.
Au pair International was a great program, I would just like to see there be more communication between API and the agencies in different countries. Which can be really hard, so it’s understandable.
Jelena was my agent and she was SO kind and well knowledgeable about being an Au Pair! I would recommend her to anyone. She was an Au Pair before she was agent so she understands! Being an Au Pair allows you to learn and live in was many different ways.

More Communication with the agency in Chile, they were not on the same page about somethings.