View Other Details
Patagonia. An adventure lover’s spiritual home. Rugged, remote, vast and sublime - Patagonia’s beauty is unrivalled, and the trekking unreal. It’s the ideal place to perfect your outdoor skills. This 12-week comprehensive outdoor course in the world’s most scenic landscapes will give you 100% confidence to navigate, hike, climb and guide in the outdoors.
This Argentinian - Chilean based program specializes in hiking, climbing & sea kayaking. While this is an Adventure Guide Program, it's not all about the outdoors .There will be cultural activities; sightseeing; personal development & leadership; community & social events; free time & plenty of opportunity for exploration.
This outdoor adventure course is suitable for anyone who wants to embark on a career to become a outdoor adventure guide, or simply to challenge their own understanding of what it means to take on the wild.
- Join a 12-week adventure tourism training and qualification program based in El Chaltén, the gateway to the trails surrounding the incredible peaks of the Cerro Torre and Cerro Fitz Roy mountains.
- Enjoy the experience of living in an isolated region of South America!
- Develop the skill set to be a confident outdoor adventurer.
- Gain outdoor guiding qualifications
- Indulge in your passion for the outdoors and natural environment while rising up to challenges.