Patagonia. Where else in the world would you want to perfect your outdoor skills? Rugged, remote, vast and sublime - Patagonia’s beauty is unrivalled, and the trekking is unreal.
Whether you are keen to become a guide, or simply experience the ultimate adventure holiday and perfect your outdoor survival skills, this is a trip not to forget.
Your time in Patagonia will be split between intensive practical and theoretical training, gaining world-recognised guiding qualifications, plus work experience in the adventure tourism industry.
This Argentinian - Chilean based program specializes in hiking, climbing & sea kayaking. While this is an Adventure Guide Program, it's not all about the outdoors .There will be cultural activities; sightseeing; personal development & leadership; community & social events; free time & plenty of opportunity for exploration.
- 12 week adventure tourism training and qualification program based in El Chalten, Argentina, the gateway to the trails surrounding the incredible peaks of the Cerro Torre and Cerro Fitz Roy mountains.
- Accommodation and meals for duration of program
- All technical equipment, program related transport & travel
- Outdoor Instructor Association Leader Hiking Qualification
- International Wilderness First Aid certificate