View Other Details
Instead Au Pairs receive flight reimbursement, monthly allowance, free mandarin class, international insurance
YES!Au Pair cultural exchange program is a safe and reliable way for international youth to explore China.
As an Educational Au Pair program, you will live with a Chinese family for 2 to 12 months and take part in your host family’s everyday life. This unique program gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself into the Chinese culture, mandarin learning, making new friends and to see China from a new perspective.
We understand that being an Au Pair in China could be exciting but challenging too by pushing yourself out of the comfort zone, but we will guide you through the whole process and help you with the culture difference.
New Au Pairs start with a 3-day-live-out orientation. By working up to 30hr for child care & language tutoring every week, you will have your day time & 2 off days to take the PRIVATE mandarin classes, explore the city, & take the monthly cultural activity with other Au Pairs.
The unique "EXPERIENCE" is what we devote to create for our Au Pairs.
- Flight Ticket Reimbursement up to $1500 depending on the length of stay
- Stipend/Pocket money paid to Au Pair: $220/per month
- Private Mandarin School (30-42hrs/3 months), small class (1-4 person) with targeted HSK level
- Program Locations: based in Shanghai, or other cities Au Pairs prefer
- International Travel & Accident Insurance