Explore the real China with a Fun Gap Year - Intern, Learn Chinese or Volunteer in China

Have fun for Gap Year Program with Go Abroad China
Have a tour in the Forbidden City in Beijing
Have a tour in the Forbidden City in Beijing
Gap Year Program: Intern, Learn Chinese & Voluteer in China
Gap Year Program: Intern, Learn Chinese & Voluteer in China

Are you seeking meaningful activities that you can take on during the all too important gap year? Join our program at Go Abroad China, we have solid experience in helping students make informed decisions and research about the next step in their career, as well as providing exciting opportunities for them to explore! We support international candidates seeking valuable and practical ways to spend a gap year by providing a selection of the following programs:

1) Internships in China
2) Mandarin language study
3) Volunteering in Beijing
4) Study & Tour program

We customize our programs to meet the specific need of some applicants. we communicate efficiently and patiently to help our potential candidates understand how we can help them really start engaging their future plans and adding an element of adventure and excitement by the fact that we invite them to come to China.

• Design your personal gap year experience
  • Travel & immerse yourself in a real China with lots of fun
  • Learn Chinese & culture in China & connect with international travelers
  • Build your professional skills in the sector of your choice and learn about a real career world
  • Contribute to community service with your passion, your skills & love

Time to Plan a New Life Experience in China: Study, Intern, Live in China with fun

Start your exciting semester, summer or gap year plan from China! Contact us for personalized offer now!

It’s high time to make unforgettable memories and a life-changing experience of working and studying in China! All you have to do is let us know the duration, the city, interests and the sector of your choice, and we will take care the rest.

Let Go Abroad China guide you to your challenging but rewarding life and job in China!

Iwan

My Great Gap Year in China

I’d say my gap year was definitely a great experience. With the assistance of Go Abroad China, I started interning in the CRI (China Radio International) from last April. The company I worked for was great, the work I did was fun, and all of my co-workers were friendly. I worked closely with the manager and a number of other colleagues doing mostly interviewing, events and social media-type work. One particular event that I was involved in required me to host a mini-show where I have to get everyone to dance, sing and be merry in a rural community just an hour away from Beijing where tourism is growing. I also worked to build the company's social media presence across a variety of social media platforms. Most of my work was in English but my knowledge of Chinese helped me to do more - like hosting the show for example. My Chinese was not perfect as I never lived in China but it definitely improved through daily use. There were a couple of other interns from other countries I made friends with. I would say stress a lot of the following for strengthening your intern application:
- international experience and mindset, and being open-minded in general
- willingness to learn
- ability to think quickly and react positively to situations (a lot of stuff I had to do was learned on the spot)
- being able to work individually and in the team