Interested in the Chinese language and culture? Want to learn Mandarin and know more about Chinese culture through immersion? Edu-Pal China is the best way to go!
Edu-Pal China is an international program that brings English speakers into a Chinese household, giving the host children there the opportunity to learn English through exposure while immersing participants in Chinese culture and the Chinese language.
As an Edu-Pal, you will be treated as an older sibling in the home, acting as a mentor to the child or children living with you. Room and board are completely free and authentic. While you teach the host children English, you will be given the choice to take free Mandarin classes (both Integrated Mandarin and Chinese Business Culture) and attend cultural events. The program includes city tours and national cultural travel alongside your fellow Edu-Pals.
What better way to get to know the real China?
- Provide visa invitation, insurance(Covers COVID-19), monthly stipend, arrival package and flight compensation!
- Traditional Chinese cultural activities, such as calligraphy, tea ceremonies and Kungfu!
- Mandarin (Chinese) proficient progressing from zero to advance. (Offer classes at all levels!)
- City tours and national travels. Program scholarship is available for 6+months program!
- You will feel supported. With several people here to help with any questions and inquiries you may have about your family, about China, about life!
Note: the program is available all year round with no specific set start dates!