COVID-19 Program UpdatesDue to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Edu-Pal China has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily. Learn more about COVID-19 updates and sign up for email notifications to stay tuned regarding program information.
Interested in Chinese language and culture? Want to learn Mandarin and know more about Chinese culture through immersion? Edu-Pal China is the best way to go!
Edu-Pal China is an international program that brings English speakers into a Chinese household, giving the host child there the opportunity to learn English through exposure while immersing participants in Chinese culture and the Mandarin language.
As an Edu-Pal, you will be treated as older sibling in the home, acting as a mentor to the child or children living with you. Room and board are completely free and authentic. While you teach the host family's children English, you will be given the choice to take free Mandarin classes as well (both Integrated Mandarin and Chinese Business Culture). The program includes city tours and national cultural travel alongside your fellow Edu-Pals.
What better way to get to know the real China?
- Provide visa invitation, insurance, monthly stipend, arrival package and flight compensation!
- Traditional Chinese cultural activities, such as calligraphy, tea ceremonies and Kungfu!
- Mandarin (Chinese) proficient progressing from zero to advance.
- City tours and national travel.
- You will feel supported. With several people here to help with any questions and inquiries you may have about your family, about China, about life!