Easy job: English tutor Au Pair Program in China

Chinese kite making
Chinese kite making
Chinese paper cutting
Chinese paper cutting

Do you want to experience a different culture and learn Chinese? Come to China now!

For our globalizing world, being able to deal with different cultures has become an invaluable personal skill.
If you have experience in China, it will help to boost your future career. The demand for people who can understand the Chinese culture and to speak Mandarin is growing.

This program is designed for young people who are interested in a different life and culture, meeting with new people, learning the Chinese language, traveling and discovering China.

We hope you can be the one who is:
-18-29 years old
-Unmarried
-Be healthy and love kids
-Have a clean criminal record
-Speak fluent English

Good benefits: visa extension assistance, Mandarin courses, monthly cultural activity, accident insurance, program orientation after arrival, pick up package (cellphone SIM card and metro card), flight ticket bonus, program completion bonus, monthly stipend and free accommodation.

Marc

helpful and friendly

After three weeks, I start getting adapted to the city and feeling much better. I start enjoying China. The concept for Chinese people about family is focused in their kids. So I teach and play with their kids and make them happy, my life here is much easier and my host family quickly appreciate you.

Regarding to the agency, I don't have any problem with them. They procure 5 hours of Chinese lessons per week with very nice teachers who make the classes pleasant and I can learn really fast. They also organize a monthly cultural activity with all the au pairs in the city to know a little bit more about Guangzhou and its history.