- Costa Rica
- Buenos Aires
- Czech Republic
View Other Details
Includes: food, housing, accommodation, in-country transportation, 16 college credits, and intimate classroom sizes.
Travel the world for your first year of college!
This is your time to see the world, learn about yourself, and make epic memories in the process! With Verto, you’ll do all that and more, while staying on track to graduate in 4 years.
With Verto, you can:
* Start college in Costa Rica, Italy, Spain, and more!
* Earn two semesters of official college credits.
* Take courses based on hands-on learning & cultural immersion.
* Enjoy direct admission & seamless transfer to a U.S. college
Walk away with the confidence, self-awareness, and global perspective needed to thrive in college and in life!
Scholarships and grants are available for all programs.
- Discover the Tuscan Countryside, Rome, or Venice on day trips in Italy
- See London from new angles on a Double Decker Bus City Tour
- Learn about coffee, cacao, and other native plants from sustainable farms in Costa Rica
- Put on your dancing shoes for a “Sevillanas” folk dance workshop in Seville
- Watch Tango street performers at San Telmo Market in Buenos Aires
Verto Opportunity Grant & Verto Scholars Award
The Verto Education Opportunity Grant ($5,000-$14,000) can reduce tuition by as much as 72%. Funding is awarded based on Expected Family Contribution (determined by the FAFSA). Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to qualify.
The Verto Scholars Award ($5,000) is offered to incoming students based on their high school GPA. Applicants with a GPA of 3.5 or higher will automatically be given a Verto Scholars Award.