- COMPREHENSIVE AND CUSTOM PROGRAMMING: We have built the Puentes experience to offer an unparalleled learning, working, and cultural experience that is enriching and fun.
- INTERNSHIP FOCUS: We strongly believe in the power and impact of a carefully crafted and thoroughly implemented internship. We take the time to get to know you and your interests on paper and by phone and refer you to carefully selected internship sites.
- PROFESSIONAL ENRICHMENT COMPONENT: In order to further your professional growth, we complement your in-office experience with one-on-one mentoring sessions.
- CROSS CULTURAL KNOW-HOW: At Puentes, we have a deep understanding of the needs, interests, and energies of undergraduate students and young professionals. We also understand the particularities, dynamics, and day-to-day workings of Buenos Aires.
- METICULOUS AND CHEERFUL ORGANIZATION: We are highly organized, detail oriented, punctual, and ridiculously prepared. We approach programming in a cheerful way, as we strive for perfection and the highest standard of professionalism in all we do.
Take your education outside the classroom: intern and be immersed in Argentina with Puentes Abroad! We build bridges to connect undergraduate students and recent graduates with a range of professional and cultural opportunities in Buenos Aires, from educational and human rights nonprofits to healthcare agencies and tech companies.
Puentes provides a customized and meaningful internship experience, together with personalized professional development, engaging cultural activities, and constant support before, during, and after the adventure. There are no language requirements or deadlines to apply.
View Program Information
We offer one full scholarship and one partial scholarship based on merit per year ( Deadline January 15th): www.puentesabroad.com/scholarships. We also help applicants to secure funding from their universities and external funding sources when possible.