We are now accepting applications for the 2019 Puentes Scholarship Contest to fund your international internship!
Take your education outside the classroom: intern and be immersed in Argentina or Uruguay with Puentes Abroad! We build bridges to connect undergraduate students and recent graduates with a range of professional and cultural opportunities in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and Montevideo, Uruguay, from educational and human rights nonprofits to healthcare agencies and tech companies.
Puentes provides a customized and meaningful internship experience, together with personalized professional development, engaging cultural activities, and constant support before, during, and after the adventure. We very purposefully curate high quality internships with project-based work so that you are developing professional and language skills, while also making a real contribution to the organization where you are working. There are no language requirements or deadlines to apply.
- COMPREHENSIVE AND CUSTOM PROGRAMMING: We have built the Puentes experience to offer an unparalleled learning, working, and cultural experience that is enriching and fun.
- INTERNSHIP FOCUS: We strongly believe in the power and impact of a carefully crafted and thoroughly implemented internship. We take the time to get to know you and your interests on paper and by phone and refer you to carefully selected internship sites.
- PROFESSIONAL ENRICHMENT COMPONENT: In order to further your professional growth, we complement your in-office experience with one-on-one mentoring sessions.
- CROSS CULTURAL KNOW-HOW: At Puentes, we have a deep understanding of the needs, interests, and energies of undergraduate students and young professionals. We also understand the particularities and dynamics of Argentina and Uruguay.
- METICULOUS AND CHEERFUL ORGANIZATION: We are highly organized, detail oriented, punctual, and ridiculously prepared. We approach programming in a cheerful way, as we strive for perfection and the highest standard of professionalism in all we do.