Our oceans need saving! Join our 4 week Marine Conservation Training Course and you will become a qualified PADI Scuba Diver and also an ambassador for our oceans. Based at a Five Star PADI centre on the beautiful Pacific coast of Costa Rica, this 4 week course trains you up to become a PADI Advanced Open Water diver whilst also teaching you practical marine science survey techniques. During the course, you will be able to contribute to the ongoing reef surveys which collectively help monitor the health of the ocean, and in your spare time, you can explore the country with its lakes, volcanoes, rainforests and endless beaches!
- Become an experienced PADI qualified diver
- Learn Marine Conservation techniques
- Contribute to international coral and fish surveys
- Swim with turtles, rays, sharks, dolphins and even whales!
- Try some optional activities such as surfing or ziplining