Learn Spanish in Costa Rica with Surf, Yoga and Latin Dance

Combine your Spanish immersion classes with one of our most popular activities: Surfing, Yoga practice or dance lessons - all personalized to your needs. At our tropical campus in Playa Sámara you can take advantage of our oceanfront location where you find a good amount of surf schools to choose from. In addition to our weekly group Latin dance and yoga classes (accessible to all students) yoga and dance lovers can take private dance or yoga lessons on our campus. Feel the ocean breeze and the waves crashing while taking a deep breathe!

SPANISH AND SURFING
Our beachfront campus makes it super easy to practice your surfing skills right before or after your Spanish classes. Simply sign up for our Spanish group classes or private tuition. Once you get to our school we can help you to arrange your surf lessons or you can check out the surf schools by yourself. They are right on the beach just as we are. See our website for more information!

• Costa Rica´s only Spanish school right on the beach!

John

Intercultura studies in Costa Rica

Hello, I know that to make this email legitimate I should be writing it in Spanish, but I am still traveling and unfortunately do not have the time to spend on such an email. I also do not want to wait any longer to thank you all for an amazing experience in Samara. For four weeks I lived in Samara and traveled through Costa Rica. Everyone that I met on my trip was incredibly friendly and I left Costa Rica with a great fondness for the country and the people who live there. In fact, I left wishing that I had four more weeks to spend in Costa Rica. Intercultura is an amazing place with full of amazing people. Nelsy was an excellent professora who made learning spanish fun and manageable. I looked forward to going to class every day and I plan on continuing to learn spanish at the university of Colorado. Thank you all for such an amazing experience. Perhaps I will see you all again in the near future

Make it longer!

About Intercultura Costa Rica Spanish Schools

Founded in 1993, Intercultura Costa Rica offers internationally recognized Spanish and culture immersion programs for all ages and Spanish levels.

Our main goal is to teach the students in a warm, fun yet intellectually challenging learning...