If you are a flexible person, who is easy to live with, has a good amount of experience with children and good references to prove this, then this one is for you!
Au-pairing is a great way of achieving a fulfilling gap year adventure; only through living with a family and sharing in their life and activities can you really get to know the culture of that country and become fluent in how the locals really speak. We also offer live-in nanny, mother’s help, elderly companion, and housekeeper positions.
- are caring, cheerful, honest, respectful, friendly, helpful, patient and flexible!
- genuinely love children - to look after them, play with and teach them things.
- can already speak the language quite well.
- are open to new cultures, including new foods!
- can cope well despite any homesickness, which you might suffer from at the start.
- are independent, but also enjoy being part of a family.