Working Holiday in the UK | The Ultimate Gateway to Travel Europe

Imagine, there’s a long weekend coming up. What are you doing? Maybe a BBQ or someone having a party? ...Why not pop over to Spain for the weekend? Steeped with rich culture & history, the UK is only a stone’s throw away from Europe!

Global Work & Travel is here to ensure your working holiday in the UK is smooth, seamless & more importantly, unforgettable! We’ll provide step-by-step guidance so you’ll arrive knowing that all those stressful essentials will be sorted before you even leave your home country.

Our local team will set you up with a paid job opportunity to start earning a local income, private airport transfer & 4 nights of hostel accommodation when you first arrive for the ultimate jet lag recovery. Plus, a UK bank & tax account, your new mobile number & a range of awesome local experiences such as a London experience day, nightclub party tour & two nights at either Ibiza or Oktoberfest, plus more!

Use the UK as a base & start ticking off those bucket list items!

• First job opportunity before arrival or within 4 days of landing, otherwise we extend your accommodation for free!
  • Private airport transfer & 4 nights of hostel accommodation in London when you first arrive, with permanent accommodation support.
  • Working Holiday Visa application guidance, UK SIM & number loaded with data, UK bank account,Tax Number and tax return assistance.
  • Local London experiences; hop-on hop-off sight-seeing tour of the city, London Dungeons attraction & London Eye experience, nightclub party tour and two nights at either Ibiza, Spain or Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany!
  • Personal Trip Coordinator, ongoing support from our local team in the UK & 24/7 Global Emergency Line.

Up to 70% off 2021/22 deposits!

Get started on your trip for less and join the post-Corona travel queue. Our 2021 spaces are selling fast. We've also extended our Lifetime Deposit Guarantee with flexible date changes and no change fees* on all trips.

Lidia

Uk Working holiday!

The whole process was easy & stress free. Having a job and accommodation already lined up for me before I left Australia gave me ease of mind. Katy and the whole team really looked after me & ensured I had everything I needed. In return I had the best experience, I made so many amazing friends from all over the world, I travelled and really stepped outside my comfort zone! I don’t regret anything, however Sadly the virus meant I had to return home early, but I’m super excited and can’t wait to get back!

Kate

Kate UK

This trip was probably the highlife of my life so far :) The only down side was having to come home early because of the virus. I am itching to get back over there as soon as a can and continue my travels with global.
When I started looking into global, everyone I spoke to was so helpful and excited. The whole application, resume and visa process was made stress free with there help.
While in the Uk I had a lot of contact with the organisers as well and they were always willing to help when they could!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
The hardest part is leaving your family and friends behind at the airport but once you do you don’t look back!