We offer an Au Pair program in Europe and can advise on the USA and other countries. Our families pay £100 per week minimum for a maximum of 30 hours of help per week.
• An Au Pair is a single person aged 18+ without any dependants.
• An Au Pair coming to England will do so to learn English by living as part of an English speaking family.
• Au Pairs live as part of a family and have their own bedroom and full board and lodging.
• An Au Pair is not considered as domestic staff, but is expected to help in the house for up to 30 hours (including evening babysitting) in exchange for pocket money and keep (suggested minimum £100 per week). Up to 20% of the duties are likely to be housework.
• Au Pairs are expected to do light housework and take care of children.
• An Au Pair has 2 free days per week and can attend part-time language classes and Religious services if desired.