The GAP Theatre course is carefully designed to cater for students aged 18-20. It is specifically for students wishing to commit to a shorter but intensive training program to prepare for entry into top drama schools or universities. Students should have a genuine ambition to work in the performing arts industry.
The program will provide advanced training in Musical Theatre and Acting. Students will join for core elements and then further specialize by opting for certain modules. The timetable is deliberately structured so that it is also possible to take on employment, enabling students to fund themselves throughout the course.
- The course offers intensive skills development, working with an excellent range of practitioners and creative staff.
- Students will extend their repertoire and receive training and guidance for auditions, work together on core skills.
- Have the opportunity to extend training through ‘options’ in Musical Theatre, Dance and Acting.
- The course culminates with student recitals and a group performance opportunity.
- Students will be continuously assessed by teachers and informed of their progress through regular tutorials.