InterExchange Au Pair Germany

Take the unique opportunity to be an au pair abroad! As an au pair, you are immersed in a new country and form lasting bonds with your welcoming host family. The au pair experience is a life-changing adventure. Take the chance to grow, learn and live as an au pair abroad while experiencing all that Germany has to offer!

InterExchange assists in all steps of the au pair experience, from application to family placements and beyond! Have confidence as you step into a new adventure, with our years experience to guide and support you!

Farrah

InterExchange Au Pair Germany

My year in Nürnberg, Germany was absolutely wonderful. I loved my host family, the city is fantastic, I greatly improved my German, and I got to travel all over Europe. Once my year was finished, I decided to stay in Nürnberg and continue my studies. I still spend time with my old host family on a regular basis, which I am happy to do. I've built an amazing life for myself here. Though I do miss home from time to time, I wouldn't change anything.

Response from InterExchange

So glad to hear that your program led to a prolonged experience in Germany...success!! Thanks so much for the review and best of luck.

-InterExchange

Kelly

Au Pair Germany

Leaving the states for one year to spend the time as an au pair in Germany was the best decision I've made in my life thus far. Interexchange did a great job pairing up with the agency in Germany to make the perfect match when it came to finding a family for me to live with. I felt safe, confident and excited on my arrival day in Germany after all of the preparation that was done beforehand. If I didn't have the help of Interexchange I would have been scared, lonely and nervous. I would do it all again in a a heartbeat (Can I? haha)! Thank you.

Response from InterExchange

Thank Kelly, for the great review. And yes - we'd love to have you back on another program if you decide to travel again!

-InterExchange

About InterExchange

InterExchange is a nonprofit organization devoted to promoting cross-cultural awareness through international work and volunteer exchange programs. For 40+ years, InterExchange has connected young adults from all over the world with life-changing...