Whether you study in Germany’s Bavarian capital or the capital of Germany, you will make guaranteed progress in your language skills. Spend a semester or year abroad in Germany, a major global economy, to stay competitive and boost your international career. Or soak in the country's innovative art, design, and cultural accomplishments.
Join students from around the world on the ultimate study abroad experience. Achieve fluency, see the world, expand your international network - and launch your global future. Study for 6, 9 or 11 months and start in April, June, September or January. College credit and internship opportunities ensure you're always adding to your resume during the adventure of a lifetime.
EF's German schools are accredited by EAQUALS and our courses are recognized by The University of Montana, our partner in education. Leave with documented proof of your ability when you prepare for the TestDaF with a Language Diploma from EF.
- Study for a semester, academic year, or join a multi language year and study 2+ languages.
- Start dates in January, September, April, & June.
- EF Rome is located in the city center, between the Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
- Top activities include cooking classes, a tour of the BMW factory, art museums, and day trips to Potsdoam and Salzburg.
- EF students hail from over 100 countries around the world.