View Other Details
- Assistance with the application process;
- Guidance through the interviewing and matching process;
- Assistance through the process of obtaining the Visa;
- Support and emergency contact throughout the placement abroad;
Our Au Pair Program provides young people with a wonderful opportunity to live with host parents and their children and experience German culture, while living and working in this beautiful country. The au pair program is an opportunity for cultural exchange, where young people can develop new skills, expand their childcare experience, all while learning about a different part of the world. Through this experience, participants can learn a new language, discover new cultures and traditions, and meet people from all walks of life.
Germany is one of Europe’s most vibrant and eclectic countries, full of modern reinvention. You’ll find a savvy metropolis, boasting the most financially-enriched arts district in all of Europe; quaint, cobble-stoned villages, and moody castles–under a canopy of evergreen. Germany has it all! Get ready to become an active part of the day-to-day life of a real German family, who awaits you with curiosity and enthusiasm.
- Gain valuable childcare experience while providing live-in care for a host family
- Great opportunity to travel and live abroad
- Opportunity to live in Germany from 6 to 12 months
- Ongoing support with staff members before, during, and after your program year
- Thoroughly screened host families located throughout Germany