10 Day Ultimate Bali Tour with Ultimate Travel

Explore the best of Bali on our 10 day / 9 night Ultimate Bali tour. Learn to surf, meet monkeys, see stunning sunsets, explore temples, eat like a king, chill on the beach, snorkel in crystal clear island waters & much more! If you’re looking for the perfect combination of culture, adventure, relaxation and fun - then Ultimate Bali is for you!

Our trip includes 9 nights of accommodation, loads of activities and some food and drink. We also take the hassle out of planning as our tour guides organise all your travel arrangements, leaving you to have fun!

Travelling solo? No problem! We provide the mates as well as an awesome tour leader who is an expert in all things Bali, and committed to giving you the best week ever!

• Explore Bali’s famous temples & Learn to Surf
  • Visit Ubud’s rice terraces & Monkey Forest
  • Trek to the top of Mount Batur for sunrise or enjoy yoga
  • Taste traditional cuisine in a yummy cooking class
  • Discover paradise, snorkel with turtles & party on Gili T

Sarah

Aggy was the best!

This has been one of the best tours iv been on! Aggy made the tour amazing, she was so welcoming and friendly, and went out of her way to make our trip special.
Nothing was to much trouble for her, and she made everything fun!
The only suggestion I would make is the accomodation in Gili T, while the Gili Mansion was good, it was a party hostel and at times it was to busy and to loud.
I would rather have stayed somewhere quieter, as one of our party was ill there, and they could not get any rest, and then go to the part hostels if we wished.
I have made memories I will never forget!!

The only improvement I would make is to change the last 2 destinations around. So end in Ubud.
Response from Ultimate Travel

Thank you for your kind words Sarah - we are so glad to hear you loved the tour and enjoyed your time with Aggy :) Thank you for your feedback - we will definitely take this into account, as we are always reviewing and looking at ways to improve our tours! See you on another Ultimate adventure soon!

Sophie

Ultimate Bali

Our tour guide, Aggy was amazing - such a sweet, kind and caring person . Aggy definitely wasn’t just a tour guide but became a friend too and we loved spending time with her. Aggy was very supportive in all our activities and made herself available for contact 24/7- she was very informative and taught us all about the culture of Bali - her English is excellent and she was so kind that she fitted things into our itinerary that weren’t even listed for our trip because she knew we would love to do them and she managed this without missing anything else out !! Thank you Aggy for such a wonderful trip ! She also made my birthday very special with a personalised cake !! Aggy is a wonderful tour guide and We were llucky to have her :) my favourite parts of the trip were surfing and snorkelling .thank you to my lovely group and to Aggy ! Thanks ultimate Bali !

The only things I would suggest would be to have the hostel as a shorter visit (3 nights is a long time in a hostel!) or perhaps have the nice hotel at the end of the trip rather than the hostel :) and also to let people know how many will be on their tour more than two or three days before the trip begins as I was shocked to find out I only had four other people with me !! I was disappointed as I booked the trip especially so meet lots of new people and it was too late for me to cancel finding out at this stage ... I think people should have the option of cancelling when you think there will be about 15 people and two days before find out there are only five ! Luckily my group were so lovely and I had a fantastic time !
Response from Ultimate Travel

Hey Sophie, thank you for your great review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the tour and loved your time with Aggy. Also. thank you for your feedback as we are always reviewing and looking at ways to improve our tours! We hope to see you on another Ultimate adventure soon!

Nicola

Aggy is awesome

What made the tour was Aggy! Without her, the tour wouldn’t have been nearly as good. Friendly, informative and so much fun. If you get her as your group leader, count yourself very lucky.
The only downside would be the last hostel. I think it would have been better to stay in a quieter place, and not the party hostel. Then you have the choice to go to it or not, instead of having people outside your room doing shots at 9:30am.

Also, do the climb up Mount Batur! It’s worth it, trust me :)

Change last hostel
Response from Ultimate Travel

Thank you for your great review Nicola - we are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with Aggy in Bali! The Mt Batur climb is incredible, isn't it? Thank you for your feedback about Gili T - we will definitely take this into account, as we are always looking at ways to improve our tours for our travellers! Let us know if you're ever looking for another Ultimate adventure :)

Laura

Aggy was amazing

Had an amazing time on ultimate Bali, aggy made the experience even more special. She was more of a friend than a tour guide. She was very flexible and would try and fit in anything extra we wanted to see. Aggy was very knowledgable and so friendly she made us all feel so comfortable and at home here. The tour was very well organised, there was a range of activities and I really enjoyed them all and got to see so many different areas of Bali. Would definitely recommend this trip and aggy she is a star.

I would have liked a different hostel in Gili T as it was a party hostel so very loud.
Response from Ultimate Travel

Hey Laura - thank you for your great review! Awesome photo too, what a beautiful sunset. We're so glad to hear you loved your time in Bali :) Thanks for your feedback about Gili T - we take all feedback into account as we are always looking at ways to improve our tours! Let us know if you're ever looking for another Ultimate adventure - cheers :)

Carly Hill
Carly

We had a terrible guide, but the trip was great!

The itinerary was pretty good, we had a fun group, but our guide was terrible. Excluding the guide for a minute, the activities were great, the surf lesson was good even for those who have surfed a few times already, the accommodation they put you in up until Gili T was incredible!! On Gili T we were in a party hostel for three nights, the first night we enjoyed the pool party and we loved having a pool outside our dorm room. Although, my boyfriend and I were extremely sick of being in a party hostel by the end, we should have been moved to a quieter hostel, those who wanted to party every night could have still done so as the hostel had open doors to anyone. The welcome dinner was the best meal I had on my entire trip.

Now our guide... While snorkelling she was standing on the coral with her flippers tearing apart the already dying coral, and was touching the turtles for her instagram photos. She was only there for her own holiday, she was absolutely zero help when we had any questions. She didn't spend a minute more with us than she had to, I also found it interesting that our guide and the guide in training under her got their own private room on the second floor away from the noise at our party hostel, while my boyfriend and I shared with strangers and got to be beside the speakers of the party every night. Not that we don't dorm it up while we are travelling, but if the guides don't want to put up with it I find it interesting that we should.

Long story short, our trip would have been greatly improved had we been given a different guide, the highlights of the trip were when we asked locals our questions and found amazing things to do or things to eat.

DIFFERENT GUIDE!!!!! The trip was fantastic otherwise
Response from Ultimate Travel

Hi Carly - Thank you for the feedback. We're really glad to hear you loved the locations we visited and the activities. The Gili's are beautiful, right?! We received some great reviews from other participants on your tour date but we have taken your feedback into account and are working to resolve the issues you mentioned. We hope to see you on another one of our tours really soon so that we can show you what we have to offer in other locations. Thanks!

Cerys

ultimate Bali trip

This was an amazing trip that I don't think can be approved:) The tour guides were so much fun and informative. We had a good mix between relaxing and adventure. The best part is the snorkling where I finally got to see turtles! I feel like I have fully explored bali, but would also love to return:) I'd definitely recommend this tour if you want to make friends and explore Bali! Thank you Tikka and Aggy for all your help and for making the trip so fun:)

Maybe the hostel. It had a great vibe but I found it hard to sleep as it was very loud and we spent 3 nights so maybe not as many.
Response from Ultimate Travel

Hey Cerys, thank you for your awesome review! So glad to hear that you loved Bali and finally got to see turtles :) Thanks for your feedback, we will definitely take this into consideration as we always want to improve our tours. Let us know if you're ever looking for another Ultimate adventure!

Becca

Amazing cultural and beautiful

I loved ultimate bali for all those things listed in the itinerary. I've done ultimate Thailand and Vietnam too and overall impressed with the company. I'm happy the trip went on despite the airport closing etc I was just a lucky one who managed to still get into bali. Was shocked the tour guide is not with us for the majority, with her having to travel (usually around at least two hours away) from each of our accommodation I felt so bad for her and am used to having at least one guide with us at all times with other tours. She stayed with us at the gili islands and for one night in ubud/cangu but other than that wasn't around at night. The idea of paying for a guided tour is I expect the tour guide to be with us- nonetheless we are all adults and we were capable of looking after ourselves I was just shocked we did end up on our own a lot. Moving on to Aggy our tour guide she was amazing. So so lovely and chatty and had so much to teach us about her country. I will for sure visit bali again and will make sure I see her too. She was fantastic and a great guide- she made it her aim to ensure I could eat at each restaurant and made each restaurant aware (more than once) of my new recent allergies. I'm grateful for Aggy and her beautiful warm heart and caring nature. Overall bali/gili was fab!! Thank you

Have a guide full time like the other tours.
Response from Ultimate Travel

Hey Becca - thank you for your review, you are truly part of the Ultimate family! We're so glad to hear that you loved Ultimate Bali. We have taken your feedback into account, and now have all tour guides staying with the group on a permanent basis! You have helped to improve our tours - thank you! We hope to see you on another Ultimate adventure soon :)

Amanda

really really good

(Y) A life-changing, beautiful place with kind people working to make the experience a once in a lifetime experience. The biggest highlights were the cooking class, mountain trekking and of course the sunset on Gili island. Sandhi was an especially personable and helpful guide who made us feel like we weren't just tourists in a foreign place for a visit, but instead we were getting a chance to really live parts of the culture with his help and guidance on things like food, things to do and just general knowledge and history on the many amazing things we went to see and do. It was an amazing experience and I will definitely be coming back again soon.

Response from Ultimate Travel

Thank you Amanda - so glad to hear that you loved Ultimate Bali! We're really happy to hear that you loved all the activities and your time with Shandhi. Let us know if you're ever looking for another Ultimate adventure!

Dajana

Bali

AMAZING experience! I enyojd every minute of it! Our tour guy Sandhy was wonderfull houst, he help us with everything we need always ready to answer any our question! His knowledge about history and colture realy make me feel like I am knowing better the Bali people and learn more interesting things about the island. I am definitely coming back soon with my friends. My favorite place was Gili T island, with amazing beaches, food and people it just felt like the most unique place to be! Thank you for this briliant experience.

Response from Ultimate Travel

Hey Dajana - thank you for your kind words. We're so happy to hear you loved your time in Bali so much! You know where to find us if you're ever ready for another adventure :)

Georgie

Ultimate Bali

The tour offers everything for an intro to Bali! I would definitely recommend for solo travellers! A definite highlight was climbing mount batur and watching the sunrise! The early start and hike is well worth it. The tour leader shandy was incredibly friendly, and went to huge lengths to make sure we had a fun time whilst educating us on Balinese culture. The trip has a lot of structure, and everything is organised for you. You literally just meet at the allocated time in the reception of the accommodation you’re staying in and you get driven around in a very well air conditioned mini bus. There are also lots of opportunities for “free time” to spend as you wish. I was quite disappointed when I first heard that there were only 2 other girls starting the trip with me, however it could not have worked out any better as we grew really close and just felt as though I was on holiday with my friends! The trip ends with a few days in the gili isles which were absolutely stunning and lots of fun. We stayed in really nice hotels, followed by a very decent hostel in gili t. It was a great ten days packed with lots of activities! I definitely recommend!

Provide accommodation for the tour leaders in the areas the tour moves to (especially the night before the mount batur hike!).
Response from Ultimate Travel

Hey Georgie,
Thanks for your review. Great to hear you had an awesome time with us on Ultimate Bali! Watching the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur is just amazing isn't it?! We've taken on board your feedback about the tour leader's accommodation and have implemented the changes for upcoming tours. We hope to see you on another Ultimate tour in paradise soon!

Kierra

Ultimate Bali

I went on the Ultimate Bali 2017 tour. A huge draw for me to the ultimate tour was that it included both the mt Batur hike and the Gilis and I'm glad I did because they were both amazing!
I think we were all a little surprised that the group was only 5 of us but that turned out to be a really good thing because we became really close! Our trip leader Shandy was the absolute best. So kind and helpful. He would commute from home everyday instead of staying with us so sometimes he didn't get any sleep at all but you wouldn't know it because he was always smiling and happy to answer our questions. The accommodations were incredibly nice, way nicer than expected. We never had anything to worry about everything was always just taken care of including all the major sights/experiences, transfers/schedules and plenty of cold water inbetween sight seeing. Definitely recommend!

Provide lodging for tour leaders if that's not provided already for farther destinations like Ubud so they don't have such long days.
Response from Ultimate Travel

Hey Kierra,
Great to hear you had an awesome time experiencing Bali's beauty! Aren't the Gili Islands just stunning?! Love your pics! Thanks for your feedback. As Bali is relatively small and easy to travel around, some of our tour leaders prefer to return home to sleep however we have taken your feedback on board and will be organising accommodation (for the entire trip) for tour leaders for all future tours. Hope to see you on another Ultimate adventure soon!

About Ultimate Travel

Ultimate Travel is here to make sure you have the perfect start to your adventure! Whether you're longing for pristine white beaches and the bustling cities of Thailand, the serenity, culture and awesome activities that Vietnam has to offer, or you...