10 Day Ultimate Bali Tour with Ultimate Travel

10 Day Ultimate Bali Tour with Ultimate Travel

Join us on an Ultimate adventure in 2018!

Ready for an adventure? Our guided tours are the perfect way to experience Southeast Asia, Australia & New Zealand with a group of people from all over the world! We look forward to having you on an Ultimate adventure soon. See you in paradise!

Explore the best of Bali on our 10 day / 9 night Ultimate Bali tour. Learn to surf, meet monkeys, see stunning sunsets, explore temples, eat like a king, chill on the beach, snorkel in crystal clear island waters & much more! If you’re looking for the perfect combination of culture, adventure, relaxation and fun - then Ultimate Bali is for you!

Our trip includes 9 nights of accommodation, loads of activities and some food and drink. We also take the hassle out of planning as our tour guides organise all your travel arrangements, leaving you to have fun!

Travelling solo? No problem! We provide the mates as well as an awesome tour leader who is an expert in all things Bali, and committed to giving you the best week ever!

• Explore Bali’s famous temples & Learn to Surf
  • Visit Ubud’s rice terraces & Monkey Forest
  • Trek to the top of Mount Batur for sunrise or enjoy yoga
  • Taste traditional cuisine in a yummy cooking class
  • Discover paradise, snorkel with turtles & party on Gili T
Some Meals
Tour Guide
Travel Insurance
Primary Language
We've included 9 nights accommodation, all transport whilst on tour, all activities in the itinerary, some food & drinks, local tour guides and an expert tour leader. No hidden costs!
Kuta, Canggu, Ubud, Gili Islands

Amazing cultural and beautiful

I loved ultimate bali for all those things listed in the itinerary. I've done ultimate Thailand and Vietnam too and overall impressed with the company. I'm happy the trip went on despite the airport closing etc I was just a lucky one who managed to still get into bali. Was shocked the tour guide is not with us for the majority, with her having to travel (usually around at least two hours away) from each of our accommodation I felt so bad for her and am used to having at least one guide with us at all times with other tours. She stayed with us at the gili islands and for one night in ubud/cangu but other than that wasn't around at night. The idea of paying for a guided tour is I expect the tour guide to be with us- nonetheless we are all adults and we were capable of looking after ourselves I was just shocked we did end up on our own a lot. Moving on to Aggy our tour guide she was amazing. So so lovely and chatty and had so much to teach us about her country. I will for sure visit bali again and will make sure I see her too. She was fantastic and a great guide- she made it her aim to ensure I could eat at each restaurant and made each restaurant aware (more than once) of my new recent allergies. I'm grateful for Aggy and her beautiful warm heart and caring nature. Overall bali/gili was fab!! Thank you

Have a guide full time like the other tours.

really really good

(Y) A life-changing, beautiful place with kind people working to make the experience a once in a lifetime experience. The biggest highlights were the cooking class, mountain trekking and of course the sunset on Gili island. Sandhi was an especially personable and helpful guide who made us feel like we weren't just tourists in a foreign place for a visit, but instead we were getting a chance to really live parts of the culture with his help and guidance on things like food, things to do and just general knowledge and history on the many amazing things we went to see and do. It was an amazing experience and I will definitely be coming back again soon.

AMAZING experience! I enyojd every minute of it! Our tour guy Sandhy was wonderfull houst, he help us with everything we need always ready to answer any our question! His knowledge about history and colture realy make me feel like I am knowing better the Bali people and learn more interesting things about the island. I am definitely coming back soon with my friends. My favorite place was Gili T island, with amazing beaches, food and people it just felt like the most unique place to be! Thank you for this briliant experience.

Ultimate Bali

The tour offers everything for an intro to Bali! I would definitely recommend for solo travellers! A definite highlight was climbing mount batur and watching the sunrise! The early start and hike is well worth it. The tour leader shandy was incredibly friendly, and went to huge lengths to make sure we had a fun time whilst educating us on Balinese culture. The trip has a lot of structure, and everything is organised for you. You literally just meet at the allocated time in the reception of the accommodation you’re staying in and you get driven around in a very well air conditioned mini bus. There are also lots of opportunities for “free time” to spend as you wish. I was quite disappointed when I first heard that there were only 2 other girls starting the trip with me, however it could not have worked out any better as we grew really close and just felt as though I was on holiday with my friends! The trip ends with a few days in the gili isles which were absolutely stunning and lots of fun. We stayed in really nice hotels, followed by a very decent hostel in gili t. It was a great ten days packed with lots of activities! I definitely recommend!

Provide accommodation for the tour leaders in the areas the tour moves to (especially the night before the mount batur hike!).
Response from Ultimate Travel

Hey Georgie,
Thanks for your review. Great to hear you had an awesome time with us on Ultimate Bali! Watching the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur is just amazing isn't it?! We've taken on board your feedback about the tour leader's accommodation and have implemented the changes for upcoming tours. We hope to see you on another Ultimate tour in paradise soon!

Ultimate Bali

I went on the Ultimate Bali 2017 tour. A huge draw for me to the ultimate tour was that it included both the mt Batur hike and the Gilis and I'm glad I did because they were both amazing!
I think we were all a little surprised that the group was only 5 of us but that turned out to be a really good thing because we became really close! Our trip leader Shandy was the absolute best. So kind and helpful. He would commute from home everyday instead of staying with us so sometimes he didn't get any sleep at all but you wouldn't know it because he was always smiling and happy to answer our questions. The accommodations were incredibly nice, way nicer than expected. We never had anything to worry about everything was always just taken care of including all the major sights/experiences, transfers/schedules and plenty of cold water inbetween sight seeing. Definitely recommend!

Provide lodging for tour leaders if that's not provided already for farther destinations like Ubud so they don't have such long days.
Response from Ultimate Travel

Hey Kierra,
Great to hear you had an awesome time experiencing Bali's beauty! Aren't the Gili Islands just stunning?! Love your pics! Thanks for your feedback. As Bali is relatively small and easy to travel around, some of our tour leaders prefer to return home to sleep however we have taken your feedback on board and will be organising accommodation (for the entire trip) for tour leaders for all future tours. Hope to see you on another Ultimate adventure soon!

About Ultimate Travel

Ultimate Travel is here to make sure you have the perfect start to your adventure! Whether you're longing for pristine white beaches and the bustling cities of Thailand, the serenity, culture and awesome activities that Vietnam has to offer, or you...