The Adventure & Leadership Immersion Program is a structured, short program designed to give students an opportunity to explore Ireland, develop strong leadership skills and build their independence. Students will be able to immerse themselves in the culture and daily life of a small, coastal town in the west of Ireland along with challenging their boundaries through exploring the great outdoors of our rugged Atlantic coastline and mountains. Community living will be augmented with regular trips to some of Ireland’s best-known cultural sites along with some lesser known wonders. The program offers a fun and low-stress balance of community living, outdoor adventure, leadership development and cultural travel throughout Ireland. This program is all about exploring Ireland’s epic landscapes and pushing your comfort zone!
- Develop leadership and inter-personal skills.
- Participate in our experiential leadership skills workshops, full of team challenges, student led projects and be a student leader.
- Experience Ireland’s epic landscapes through outdoor adventure sports such as surfing, stand-up paddle boarding, hiking and sea-kayaking.
- See more of Ireland with overnight expeditions to the cities of Dublin, Belfast and Galway.
- Live on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in the quaint seaside town of Bundoran, County Donegal.
The Irish Arts & Culture Immersion Program is a structured, short program designed to give students an opportunity to discover and cultivate their creative side, build independence and immerse themselves in Irish life and culture. The program offers a fun and low-stress balance of community living, daily art-workshops with local artists, cultural expeditions and travel throughout Ireland. This program is all about exploring your creative side and no prior artistic experience is needed.