30-Week Gap Year - Fiji, Madagascar, Asia, Mexico

With 300 projects worldwide and 25 years experience providing volunteering and adventure travel placements, Frontier can find you the perfect adventure whatever you want to experience and achieve.

Frontier’s Fantasy Gap Year is an unforgettable 30-week trip spanning up to 10 different countries on 3 continents. With a mix of adventure sports and activities, sightseeing and opportunities to get involved in community or conservation volunteering, it’s a unique combination of adventure and meaningful travel, and also offers the chance to gain some new qualifications and experience.

Fantasy Gap Year travellers can choose a range of Frontier projects to feature during their travels, but the below itinerary is one of our most popular combinations:

joelB

Madagascar forest adventure

Since wanting to come here for so long I finally am here,it has taken a while to sink in.

Madagascar is absolutely unique and incredible with some amazing rainforest.The camp has been very friendly place to be, with really down to earth staff.

I'm currently in the middle of my Btec, which I think will really boost my qualifications.

About Frontier

A world of possibilities awaits you with Frontier. You could be spending memorable days scuba diving off the brilliant white sand beaches of Fiji or discovering Madagascar on a conservation project with lemurs and chameleons.

Frontier has over 300...