Nepal contains 8 out of the 10 highest peaks, aptly gaining the title of "rooftop" of the world! So if you’re a mountain person, we’re sure Nepal has always been on your bucket list!
Come spend 12 weeks in iconic landscapes and isolated mountain villages while obtaining hiking and climbing qualifications, guiding experience, crucial outdoor skills and a chance to focus on you. Our program will give you an authentic and constructive chance to experience the magic of the Himalayas. Your time will be split between intensive practical and theoretical training giving you the best entry into the adventure industry possible, or skill set for becoming a confident outdoor adventurer.
- 12 week adventure tourism training and qualification program based in Nepal.
- Jungle and Altitude trekking foundation skills
- Industry standard Bush Leader and Rock Leader qualifications
- International Wilderness First Aid Certification
- White Water Level 1 Rescue Certification