Head to New Zealand for 12 weeks of adventure travel to rival any other. Whether you are looking for a foot in the door to an adventure tourism career or the ultimate adventure holiday, this program will perfect your outdoor survival skills, surround you with awesome like-minded travellers and showcase the most unreal New Zealand back country locations.
Over twelve weeks of adventure and travel, you’ll find yourself on the top of the highest peaks, meandering down enormous glacier-driven river valleys, exploring new golden sand beaches and hanging from rock faces with your new mates supporting you all the way. New Zealand’s diverse and spectacular outdoors will be your classroom, with lessons on leadership, new outdoor skills and strategies to help in every area of life.
You’ll also complete world-recognised outdoor adventure guiding certifications, real world industry work experience and gain invaluable networking connections to help get you into the dream job.
- 12 week adventure tourism training and qualification program based in Queenstown, New Zealand.
- 12 weeks accommodation and 10 weeks meals (the last 2 weeks self-catered).
- All technical equipment, program related transport & travel.
- 2 x NZ Outdoor instructor association leader qualifications (hiking + rock climbing or canyon leader), Extensive First Aid training, Swift Water Rescue Certificate.
- Modules on guiding and leadership skills, critical incident management & technical skills.
This is the shorter version of our Adventure Guide program, for those that don't have a full 12 weeks to spare.
You will complete 2 weeks of Bush training, 2 weeks of Rock training, PHEC First Aid + Swift Water rescue! All jam-packed into 42 days based in the stunning resort town of Queenstown, NZ! This is a perfect program for those looking to experience the best that New Zealand has to offer, in a shorter amount of time and at a lower cost than our full 12 week program.