- New Zealand
View Other Details
- All accommodation
- 6 weeks food allowance
- All climbing equipment, program related transport & travel
- Qualified & experienced technical instructors
- Certifications and qualifications
Head to New Zealand for 6 or 12 weeks of adventure travel to rival any other. Whether you are looking for a foot in the door to an adventure tourism career or the ultimate adventure holiday, this program will perfect your outdoor survival skills, surround you with awesome like-minded travelers, and showcase the most unreal New Zealand backcountry locations.
Our New Zealand Adventure Guide Program offers you an epic time in some of the most impressive landscapes in the world. You will hike and climb your way through Mt Cook National Park, Mt Aspiring National Park and even the Fjordlands! But while this is an Adventure Guide Program, it's not all about the outdoors and outdoor pursuits. There will be cultural activities and exchange; sightseeing and touring; personal development; community and social events; free time and plenty of opportunity for exploration.
- Develop the skill set to be a confident outdoor adventurer
- Gain industry outdoor guiding qualifications
- Dive into an incredible journey of learning, coaching, and experiences in New Zealand's breathtaking outdoors.
- Have some free time to explore Queenstown, which is known as 'the Adventure Capital of the World'
- Hike two of New Zealand's Great Walks
This is the shorter version of our Adventure Guide program, for those that don't have a full 12 weeks to spare.
You will complete 2 weeks of Bush training, 2 weeks of Rock training, PHEC First Aid + Swift Water rescue! All jam-packed into 42 days based in the stunning resort town of Queenstown, NZ! This is a perfect program for those looking to experience the best that New Zealand has to offer, in a shorter amount of time and at a lower cost than our full 12 week program.
You’ll love your stay in Queenstown – it’s a great place for hiking mountains, swimming in lakes and rivers, pub crawls, live music, locals food and drink specials, frisbee golf and fireside chats.
Whether you are looking for a stepping stone into the adventure tourism career pathway as a guide, or just an awesome educational opportunity to live in one of the most amazing places on earth, the Adventure Guide Program is an epic and rewarding way to spend 3 months in New Zealand!