Embark on the journey of a lifetime as we experience the rich cultures, numerous religions, ancient histories, and indefatigable energy of Nepal and India.
Coming together with two different environmental organizations, we work hand in hand with local conservationists to study the threats to survival of the majestic snow leopard and the endangered sloth bear. Trekking through the mystical mountain trails of Annapurna, we test our endurance inspired by the glacial peaks of the Nepali Himalayas. Partnering with an organization providing education and resources to underprivileged youth, we study urbanization and public health issues facing a Delhi slum. Rising early from our Buddhist monastery for morning yoga, we spend our days learning the great practice of meditation.
After living in and exploring two of the world's most fascinating regions, we leave our semester with broader perspectives and a new excitement to learn.
- Trek the Peaks and Valleys of Nepal’s Annapurna Mountain Range
- Shadow Monks during a Buddhist Monastery Stay
- Partner with Organizations Working to Conserve the Sloth Bear and Snow Leopard
- Watch the Sun Rise over the World-Renowned Taj Mahal
- Work with an NGO that Supports Street Children in the Slums of Delhi