Do you have experience in babysitting or child care? You could be the perfect fit for this au pair program in New Zealand. We need candidates who meet all requirements for a working holiday visa in the country, can commit to at least three months, and are in good physical health.
Work with Numadi in arranging your au pair placement in New Zealand. We’re a support network connecting interested applicants to families. Our dedicated team have been travelers and au pairs themselves, giving you assurance that they know just how to help. They have extensive knowledge of employment, visa, cultural issues, and taxation in the country,
Placements are with families from all walks of life. Some are based in cities, several in smaller villages and towns, and some on farms. A typical family has 2-3 children aged between 2 and 12.
- Become part of a wonderful family in New Zealand!
- Work as an au pair, an amazing way to earn income while exploring beautiful places.
- Share your culture with your host family as well as immerse in their lifestyle and learn about their traditions.
- Discover stunning sights in New Zealand together with your host family or on your own.
- Gain valuable work experience abroad, which helps build up your résumé.