- New Zealand
View Other Details
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hostel 24/7
- 8 - 16 Nights Accommodation
- All Activities during your trip
- All Transport
- Awesome Group Leader
- Help with Onward Travel
- Comprehensive job finding assistance & INTRO Jobs membership.
Excludes: Flights & Travel Insurance
From the volcanic landscapes of the North Island to the snow-capped mountains of the South, New Zealand is a magical land of wilderness and wonder. Planning on spending a gap year or working holiday in New Zealand? Our NZ group tours and work & travel packages are for you.
As well as sorting all your life essentials and helping you find work in NZ, we’ll show you the best of both islands, along with some off-the-beaten-path adventures. Explore the city of Auckland, wander the real Hobbiton film set, experience traditional Māori culture, soak in thermal hot springs and discover underground caves, then fly south to cruise misty fjords, go on incredible hikes, jet boat through breathtaking landscapes, and so much more.
Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with an awesome group leader and a new crew of friends? There’s no
better way to kick off your adventure in New Zealand!
Video and Photos
- Explore the world-famous Waitomo glowworm caves by boat
- Tour the real Hobbiton film set and locations featured in The Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit trilogies
- Experience New Zealand’s incredible volcanic landscapes and thundering waterfalls
- Experience authentic Māori culture in a tradtional Māori village and Marae
- Sail across Lake Taupo at sunset
From the volcanic landscapes of the North Island to the snow-capped mountains of the South, New Zealand is a magical land of wilderness and wonder. And our NZ Adventure group tour takes you through the absolute best of it and more! Over 17 days we’ll show you the highlights of both islands including some off-the-beaten-path adventures and full onward travel support afterwards.
From the volcanic marvels of Rotorua to the lush charm of real-life Hobbiton, New Zealand’s North Island is full of wilderness and wonder. Planning on spending a gap year or working holiday in New Zealand? Then our NZ Intro group tour and Work & Travel Package is for you.
Home to jaw-dropping scenery, addictive adrenaline rushes and good times galore, New Zealand’s South Island is everything you’ve dreamed of. Planning on spending a gap year or working holiday in New Zealand? From Queenstown to Mount Cook and beyond, experience the scenic south on NZ Intro, our epic 9 day group tour and Work & Travel Package.