- New Zealand
View Other Details
Guaranteed Interview before arrival
Unlimited extra interviews
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Working holiday visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Private airport transfer
4 nights of hostel accommodation
"Welcome to New Zealand" virtual orientation
Local life essentials
Auckland sightseeing tour
Adventurer or explorer activity package
Permanent accommodation support
Tax return assistance
Ongoing support from our local team
24/7 Global Emergency Line
$250 off your next trip
Flights, travel insurance, visa, criminal background check, souvenirs & spending money.
New Zealand is for nature lovers. Lush rainforests and mystical mountains are flanked by a wild ocean full of marine life. And during your Working Holiday in New Zealand, all of this will be on your doorstep.
The North Island is full of culture and history, with lively cities and a strong Maori culture. Home to the capital city of Wellington, and New Zealand’s largest city of Auckland, the North Island offers everything you could wish for in a cosmopolitan destination.
The South Island is where adventure awaits. When you’re ready to get amongst it in-between jobs, the South Island will more than satisfy your need for thrills.
On a Working Holiday in New Zealand, seasonal positions will help you replenish your travel fund while you explore the country. We’ve developed countless relationships with businesses that are eager to hire travellers, so looking for a new job is one thing you won’t have to do when you book with Global Work & Travel.
What else do you get?
- Guaranteed Interview before arrival: Know before you go. Secure an interview before you leave home. Some things are best left to chance. Landing a job in a foreign country is not one of them.
- Private airport transfer & 4 nights of hostel accommodation in Auckland when you first arrive, with permanent accommodation support.
- Cruise through Milford sound to see the glaciers and fjords of the South Island or Get your adrenaline pumping on a guided half-day tour through the Queenstown Canyons on a high-speed jet-boat.
- NZ Experience Day: Your choice of packages packed full with local experiences. Options include bungee-jumping and a trip to Rangitoto Island, or an Auckland Bridge climb and Waiheke Island wine tour.
- Local Life Essentials: On arrival you get a local SIM card, help setting up a bank account, and any other admin you need to do to work happily in New Zealand.
View the latest job postings by Global Work & Travel .