Our Au Pair Program provides young people with a wonderful opportunity to live with host parents and their children and experience the fascinating culture of New Zealand first-hand. This program is a chance for young people to expand their professional skills, gain childcare experience, and explore a new part of the world. The program can help young people build self-confidence, meet new friends, and forge unforgettable memories.
New Zealand is an astounding country full of beautiful beaches, lush rainforests, and scenery galore. Becoming an au pair in this fascinating country will give you a chance to explore its rich history, while submersing yourself in its daily culture and life.
- Gain valuable childcare experience while providing live-in care for a host family
- Great opportunity to travel and live abroad
- Opportunity to live in New Zealand from 6 to 12 months
- Ongoing support with staff members before, during, and after your program year
- Get placed with thoroughly screened host families located throughout New Zealand!