Become an Au Pair In New Zealand with API

Hobbiton in New Zealnd!
Hobbiton in New Zealnd!
Happy Au Pair!
Happy Au Pair!
Au Pairs enjoying beach time in New Zealand!
Au Pairs enjoying beach time in New Zealand!

Our Au Pair Program provides young people with a wonderful opportunity to live with host parents and their children and experience the fascinating culture of New Zealand first-hand. This program is a chance for young people to expand their professional skills, gain childcare experience, and explore a new part of the world. The program can help young people build self-confidence, meet new friends, and forge unforgettable memories.

New Zealand is an astounding country full of beautiful beaches, lush rainforests, and scenery galore. Becoming an au pair in this fascinating country will give you a chance to explore its rich history, while submersing yourself in its daily culture and life.

• Gain valuable childcare experience while providing live-in care for a host family
  • Great opportunity to travel and live abroad
  • Opportunity to live in New Zealand from 6 to 12 months
  • Ongoing support with staff members before, during, and after your program year
  • Get placed with thoroughly screened host families located throughout New Zealand!

Kayla

Au Pair International in New Zealand

I am an au pair with Au Pair International. I have had the most amazing experience with this agency! My placement coordinator Jelena was so welcoming and kind from the beginning of my application process. She met with me in person to talk about the program and was always available and very responsive to any questions that I may have. While I was abroad in New Zealand I continued to get support from API. Welcoming an au pair into your home is a big step. As an au pair you become a part of a family. It is so improtant that both the au pair candidate and host family have open communication and know they are the correct fit for each other. I am so grateful I chose to become an au pair. I am blessed to have found a second family in New Zealand! Thank you API!

Embrace your time and experience abroad! It goes by so fast. You may be homesick at times but just remember this opportunity is for you and your personal growth. Enjoy your host families culture and give your host kids heaps of cuddles!

About Au Pair International

We focus on providing quality, attentive, individual and affordable service to our families and your au pairs. Most of our regional directors serve less than 15 families, ensuring that you receive the personalized attention that will suit your needs....