- New Zealand
View Other Details
This 10-week semester program offers you an enriching and inspiring experience in Vanuatu, Fiji and New Zealand.
It combines volunteer service-learning, cultural immersion, conservation and amazing educational adventure travel. Immerse yourself in marine and beach conservation on the beautiful Tranquility Island in Vanuatu. Work with a Fijian community in Nasautoka Village and become part of the family as you build and live together. Discover New Zealand’s fascinating landscape and culture. Explore incredible jungle, islands, beaches and volcanoes. Gain skills with lessons in fishing, marine conservation, Tapa making, rock climbing, caving, hiking, scuba diving and snorkeling. Join us on a journey through the Pacific and a pivotal semester abroad.
- Snorkeling and scuba diving in the South Pacific Ocean
- White-water rafting on the Kaituna River
- Discover and explore 4 separate cultures, Melanesian, Polynesian, Maori and European Colonial
- Mountain bike in Rotoura, New Zealand’s mountain biking mecca
- Rewarding conservation service-learning projects working with the New Zealand Department of Conservation in the North and South Islands