- New Zealand
View Other Details
Adventure your way through New Zealand and Fiji’s incredible natural environments and unique Polynesian cultures!
This program has just the right balance of adventure and environmental service in New Zealand followed by laid back island living in Fiji. In New Zealand, we’ll go mountain biking in Rotorua, raft over the world's highest commercial waterfall, stay in a sacred Maori house, and connect deeply with nature during environmental service. We will work alongside park rangers, search for the elusive kiwi bird, plant native trees, get hands on with local ecology and wildlife and camp under brilliant starry night skies.
We recently embarked on a Net Positive Benefit project where we are qualifying what impacts our groups have on the local communities, taking into consideration carbon emissions +/- social impacts +/- conservation impacts +/- community impacts. On our programs, students engage with non-profit organisations such as Litter Intelligence, Scholars of Sustenance, Ulu Mau puanui, Llama Pack project where they directly work for a better future - planting trees, eradicating invasive weed species, helping local communities and food banks.
- Mountain bike through The Redwoods in Rotorua
- White water rafting adventure over the highest commercially rafted waterfall in the world
- Conservation project alongside park rangers at Tawharanui Regional Park in New Zealand
- Snorkeling and stand up paddle boarding over spectacular coral reefs
- Stay overnight in a Marae, a traditional meeting hall and spiritual home to the Maori
Join the adventure and explore the beaches and jungles of two Island Nations while immersing in authentic village life!
Join us on an epic journey through Hawaii, Fiji and New Zealand, recreating the path our Polynesian ancestors traveled in the South Pacific!