View Other Details
- All accommodation
- 10 weeks food allowance (Last 2 weeks self catered)
- All technical equipment, program related transport & travel
- Qualified & experienced technical instructors
- 2 NZ Outdoor Instructor Association Leader Qualifications (hiking + rock climbing)
- Pure Exploration Certificate of Adventure Guiding
- International Wilderness First Aid certification
The essence of Norway’s appeal is remarkably simple: this is one of the most beautiful countries on earth. We are talking incredible fjord landscapes, with rock walls emerging straight out of the deep blue fjords, large National parks, untouched nature, and huge glaciers. Enjoying nature in Norway is very much an active pursuit, and this is one of Europe’s most exciting and varied adventure-tourism destinations.
Our Norway Adventure Guide Program offers you an epic 12 weeks in one of the most impressively rugged landscapes in the world. The rich folklore and history only amplifies the awe-inspiring nordic features such as fjords and glaciers. You will constantly have new landscapes to explore and be inspired by. You will walk away with outdoor instructor certifications in hiking, rock-climbing, glacier walking and international wilderness first aid, ensuring your place as a future leader in nature or as someone capable of travelling to any adventure location in the world!
- Gain industry standard guiding qualifications, laying a solid foundation for your career in the adventure industry.
- Have some free time to explore beautiful places in Norway
- Develop the skill set to be a confident outdoor adventurer.
- Dive into an incredible journey of learning, coaching, and experiences in Nepal’s breathtaking outdoors.
- Gain 100% confidence to navigate, guide, climb, and hike in the outdoors.