View Other Details
Designed for university students and recent graduates who are considering a career in Law or International Business, this short, fully-remote program consists of three 1-unit courses on the U.S. legal system, intellectual property law, and legal writing & oral arguments. Top lawyers will introduce students to the major branches of intellectual property law, review benchmark cases, and conduct Socratic discussions on the fundamentals of the U.S. legal system and rules of ethics.. All classes and meetings are held via synchronous Zoom sessions.
- Over 30 hours of Academic Instruction with courses on Intellectual Property, Legal Writing, and Oral Arguments
- Introduction to the fundamentals of the U.S. legal system through a U.S. Law Workshop
- Gain practice working with legal texts and presenting oral arguments in a setting supportive of non-native English speakers
- Learn about American culture and university life through Conversation Partner meetings with UCI undergraduate students (4:1 student ratio)
- Earn a UCI Certificate of Completion & Official Transcript