Learn Spanish & Surf in Panama's Caribbean, in Bocas del Toro

Summer Promo: get a FREE weekly tour when you book 5 weeks or more of Spanish classes!

Learn Spanish and have the vacation of your lifetime:
- Hiking
- Horseback Riding
- Island Hoping
- Sailing
- Caving

What better way to learn Spanish than surfing uncrowded waves in the warm Panama sun.

Bocas del Toro is Panama's coolest beach town. This program gives you the opportunity to take group Spanish classes and 1 on 1 private Spanish lessons, or a combination of both. Bocas del Toro is a tropical surfing experience! Where to surf, how to get there, how much it'll cost you. Lots of lefts, some rights, beach breaks, reef breaks and a couple of point breaks.

Surfing Lessons are for people looking to learn or even improve their skills. Live with a local host family, stay at a budget hostel, B&B, mid-range or upscale hotel.

• Bocas del Toro is Panama's #1 beach town

Jacob

One month private lessons

I completed a month of private lessons with Iraida. I had previously had two years of Spanish classes in highschool, but that was 10 years ago. Iraida was great at being flexible for what I needed to learn. I had some gaps in my knowledge and while she was always well prepared for the day's lesson, she was able to change topics on the fly when I needed more help in certain areas. I can tell I am way more comfortable with my Spanish thanks to the lessons. when I first came down here, I could order food and ask where the bathroom is. Now I can talk about things in the past, like telling stories or asking people more complex questions. The school also was very welcoming, and they have daily activities that any of the students can participate in. Bocas is beautiful.

Explore as much of the islands as you can. There's so much to see. Also if you feel like giving back while you're here, look into volunteering with Give and Surf.

About Habla Ya Spanish Schools

Learn Spanish by the Caribbean Sea, in the cloud forest, in Latin America's most cosmopolitan city, or at the three of them! With locations in Panama's most exciting destinations by the beach (Bocas del Toro), in the mountains (Boquete), and in...